Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help me by pointing out (telling me) the location where the security antenna should be located on my '04 Road King (FLHRCI).
The Clymers Manual has no info on this issue. YouTube shows nothing about the security antenna location. I asked the H-D parts department where I bought the antenna. You would think I asked him for a kidney. He refused to tell me!

·
Kicking Rocks...
11,105 Posts
Please help me by pointing out (telling me) the location where the security antenna should be located on my '04 Road King (FLHRCI).

The Clymers Manual has no info on this issue. YouTube shows nothing about the security antenna location. I asked the H-D parts department where I bought the antenna. You would think I asked him for a kidney. He refused to tell me!

The instructions in the kit should tell you, I was clearly outlined in the one I bought for my bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
I just spent 2 minutes looking it up on the HD P&A website. Antenna routing is clearly explained in the instructions.

·
Retired citizen
23,108 Posts
The antenna is usually located at the upper left corner of the battery on the touring models. There should be a plastic antenna clip on the battery hold down plate that the antenna snaps into.
Or on the ECM bracket.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts