1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
679 Posts
I was planning on getting it turbo'ed with the extra $$$$ so that I could almost keep up with my VRod buddies!:ride
Jerk:mad:

Except, you don't have any friends. And two, the only reason you need the turbo is so you can arrive faster at locations where there is actually civilization.....because apparently where you live, there isn't any.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Jerk:mad:

Except, you don't have any friends. And two, the only reason you need the turbo is so you can arrive faster at locations where there is actually civilization.....because apparently where you live, there isn't any.
Oooh, did I press the "Mad Little Kitty" button? And as for not living in civilization, I think the mosquitos are what keeps the civilized people out. I like it that way!:D

·
Registered
679 Posts
I'd say worthy is stretching it a bit, but it's entertaining none the less!:rofl:

lkjas;dlfjsda;lfkjsakjdhfsa;kdfh;salkfdj;slkfdjsa;ldkfja;slkdjf;saldkfj

I hope mosquitos infest your body today.:p

That's all.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I can't pick on her too much. She and my daughter hit it off famously during the Jeannie ride.
On a very serious note, Kevin has the most adorable daughter I have ever met. I babysat growing up, and still do for my boss's children. I love kids. But Kevin's daughter...there is just something about her. I cant put my finger on it, but she is special. She is beautiful, she was a trooper, she was so innocent. Maybe that's what I bonded with . Her innocence. She just has such a wonderful life ahead of her, and to see her out with us, on the Jeannie ride, and drinking her ENTIRE drink when she sat down (Kevin, I leaned over to Rob..and said "Look at Ariana downing her drink...I have a feeling we're going to have to have a bathroom break on the last half of the ride"-haha) Her little outfit, how much she loved her daddy already. How it seemed as if she had been with him forever. How she cried when she talked to her mommy...but I think it's because I think she wanted mommy there with her to enjoy it...not so much that she wanted to go home!

She was sooo cute when I took her to the restroom before we left lunch. It was SOOOO cold that day, and we were all layered up. I took her to the restroom and was trying to get her on the potty. I took off her jacket and chaps (yes chaps)..jeans..then her thermal underwear. She still had tears brimming in her eyes, and she looked up at me sniffling and said "My Mommy put these on me so I wouldn't get cold today." It was just the cutest, most loving, most innocent thing ever. Just that sentence to me, proved she knows how much her mommy loves her, and wants to protect her. So then I got teary eyed. If someone had come in and saw a 4 year old and a 24 year old with tears streaming down their face, I'm sure they would have thought I was crazy.

Anyway, I guess it brought back some much needed encouragement I needed for raising kids. The world is so scary today. I sometimes wonder if I can do it. Can I raise kids in this kind of world? School shootings, sexual predators, abuse, kidnapping, murder, rape? It scares me to death sometime. But seeing Ariana that day, without a care in the world, except being with her daddy..it just brought back some much needed peace. She was strapped onto her daddy...her life strapped to his, and she just trusted and enjoyed every second of it. She is absolutely gorgeous. I've never see a 4 year old with such a beautiful, gorgeous face and such pretty, pretty hair.

Kev, I don't know how long you have had AJ and Angelo...before they were officially yours..I dont know if it's been 4 years..or 1 year, I have no idea. But what I do know, is that you are incredibly lucky, you are a wonderful dad...and that little girl loves you more than anything

(ok I'm crying again...off to work I go)
-And that's my serious side...

·
Registered
472 Posts
I hope mosquitos infest your body today.
I'll just take that one on the chin as not to ruin your moment of sentiment!

Don't ever let what's going on with the world dictate wether or not you have children. There has been nothing that I have ever done that has been more rewarding than raising my kids. It's fun to watch as the learn new things and experiences. There is NO greater feeling than coming home from a crappy day at work, walking through the door and hear, "Daddy's home!", "Daddy", and from the oldest one, "Sup Dad?" Now don't get me wrong three little boys have the ability to drive you straight over the edge from time to time, but there's not a day that goes by that I'm not thankful to have them!;)

·
Registered
679 Posts
I'll just take that one on the chin as not to ruin your moment of sentiment!

Don't ever let what's going on with the world dictate wether or not you have children. There has been nothing that I have ever done that has been more rewarding than raising my kids. It's fun to watch as the learn new things and experiences. There is NO greater feeling than coming home from a crappy day at work, walking through the door and hear, "Daddy's home!", "Daddy", and from the oldest one, "Sup Dad?" Now don't get me wrong three little boys have the ability to drive you straight over the edge from time to time, but there's not a day that goes by that I'm not thankful to have them!;)
Tobes, it appears we both have soft sides :) Just so everyone knows..I WILL have kids one day....it was just some reassurance and joy I was given. There is no way I would miss out on a life of joy with kids..for some idiots that ruin it. I guess I just think...the world gets worse and worse. I think it's bad now...what is it going to be like in 20 years? What are my kids going to grow up fearing? I know there are things in and out of your control. I know you can only protect them so much, to a certain extent. It was just so awesome to see that little girl so happy, and so young and full of life, and to have found such a wonderful family that those kids did. What a blessing to Kevin and his wife his 2 children must be. I know that Angelo must be just as big of a sweetie, as there are pictures of him from the Toy Run...but I just had the pleasure of meeting adorable Ariana, and it is just something I will never forget :)

·
Registered
679 Posts
Sooooo, how bout that new Sportster, huh!:eek:

It's nice..I like it... :)

But it's also cool this thread got hijacked for a minute to talk about Kids...and no one minded :)

Back to regularly scheduled programming I suppose...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts