·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excellent condition Harley Davidson Super Glide
Black with lots of chrome
Forward controls
Crash bars with highway pegs, cupholder
Vance and Hines straight shots (also have stock pipes)
2-up seat with passenger floor-boards and backrest
detach windshield, tinted
road radio with CD player
H.D. Spot lamps added
Screaming eagle breather upgrade with remap (also have stock breather)
Michelin Commander 2 tires
6-speed transmission
Accent Lighting
36,000 miles
This bike is in fantastic condition and well maintained
Bags are Kuryakyn with detach that lock on.
Rain cover included
Garage kept
$ 7,800.00 OBO
Location. Upstate SC

Attachments

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Does anyone have any ideas why I am not getting any local interest in this bike?
I have lowered the price to $6,500 and the bites are few and far between.
Does it look bad in the pic? Do people think Super Glides are no good? The book value is $8,500. It is a great bike and it is very dependable. Any comments would be appreciated. I don't need 3 bikes!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
I see no reason it should not sell at that price. more and better pics would help

·
Registered
294 Posts
I believe you can offer financing through Harley at your local dealer, check first. Sometimes people buy new if they have credit but not enough cash to buy used.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Seems like a good price. Maybe offer more pics of all around the bike. The odometer. The chrome. Looks nice though and good price for someone looking for a bike.

.…...........................................

"I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle"

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
As others already said, you do need more pics. And where else are you advertising it? I would put it on Craigslist, in more than one city. Yeah, you might have to put up with a few idiots but Craigslist sells bikes.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have had it on Craigslist since December. Also, I have been posting it on several Facebook groups. I have put pictures on bulletin boards at some of the factories that I go in.

I did get a call from a guy yesterday who seems interested enough to come see it this afternoon.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts