Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very dangerous situation unfolding for everyone located inside the hatched blue area in the pic below. Today and tomorrow looks to be about the same areas just a little east tomorrow for a tornado outbreak. The hatched area is currently under a Significant Weather Advisory meaning conditions favorable for large destructive tornado's. Hope everyone is ok and this does not have any impact for anyone on here.
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1368992377.429718.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Here in Crossville,TN. we got 4" in the last ten hours. Scanner was going berserk all morning with the flooding, house fires, water rescues, deep water on the roads and roads washing away in some places.

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,506 Posts
Jared, I hope you and everyone up there stays safe. I am in Gonzales, LA, but my wife and chirren are in Claremore. I talked to her a little while ago and she was keeping a close eye on it. You do the same, and we'll get together to ride when I get back!

·
VA Fender Bender
5,549 Posts
Very dangerous situation unfolding for everyone located inside the hatched blue area in the pic below. Today and tomorrow looks to be about the same areas just a little east tomorrow for a tornado outbreak. The hatched area is currently under a Significant Weather Advisory meaning conditions favorable for large destructive tornado's. Hope everyone is ok and this does not have any impact for anyone on here.
View attachment 71761

I hope everyone is safe but your post count is scaring me 666

·
Nocturnal Ancestor
6,658 Posts
I'm away from home and working in a small town just south of Kansas city, people are getting ready for storms.....

Hope nothing crazy happens, if it rains enough, I'll have the day off tomorrow!

·
Breaker of Things
3,357 Posts
Good call Jared! I'm just now seeing some of the videos of the tornadoes around Edmond & Shawnee. Lots of damage and praying for those people!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Terrible situation indeed for Moore, I found myself just holding my 2yo boy for most of last night. Stay aware Lake, make sure to check in after everything has passed

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Everything good here...muggy as hell and windy...got some weather coming...hope just rain...the OL just said the Tornado sireins going off in Greenville Texas...better go check the weather.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts