Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Sharia is slowly creeping it's way in, i've read stories where judges have made rulings useing sharia law. We're so damn tolerant, we're skeered we're gonna offend someone. It will come.......

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Sharia is slowly creeping it's way in, i've read stories where judges have made rulings useing sharia law. We're so damn tolerant, we're skeered we're gonna offend someone. It will come.......
F*** 'em!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,018 Posts
We can't have Christian representations of anything (under the argument of separation of Church and State), but these government PCers would think to allow this? Unbelievable.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I see a simple solution, if you wish to apply Sharia law, GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM and it is recognized!

If you read any articles from England regarding this subject, you will see the writing on the wall. Unless we put a stop to the nonsense now, we will be in the same boat sooner than we think.

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
I see a simple solution, if you wish to apply Sharia law, GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM and it is recognized!

If you read any articles from England regarding this subject, you will see the writing on the wall. Unless we put a stop to the nonsense now, we will be in the same boat sooner than we think.
There'in lies the problem, we don't stand up for anything any more. We sit on our asses an bitch....that's it. And the gubermint and our enemies all know it.

·
Registered
10,407 Posts
I've seen photos of roadways in NYC shut down from the mobs that overflow the mosques at prayer time. And yet NYC puts up with it.

I think it is already later and our wimp a** government is more concerned with finding the word God in a textbook.

In some ways I am glad to be 65 years old--I likely won't see what you younger folks are in for.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
I've seen photos of roadways in NYC shut down from the mobs that overflow the mosques at prayer time. And yet NYC puts up with it.

I think it is already later and our wimp a** government is more concerned with finding the word God in a textbook.

In some ways I am glad to be 65 years old--I likely won't see what you younger folks are in for.

That last sentence speaks volumes, this new generation is screwed, I'm glad I'm as old as I am, but we are letting this happen.

Not good, not good at all.

I sense something bad on the horizon.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,018 Posts
Joe, like you, I am 65 and will hit the 66 mark soon. My thoughts are that this crap all began on OUR watch, and if we aren't happy about it, it is up to us to try to start the ball rolling in another direction back to the US Constitution, self- reliance, and love of the greatest country in the world no matter what the present leaders think about it. If we don't do it, from what I am seeing, the current generation sure as hell won't.

·
Registered
10,407 Posts
Joe, like you, I am 65 and will hit the 66 mark soon. My thoughts are that this crap all began on OUR watch, and if we aren't happy about it, it is up to us to try to start the ball rolling in another direction back to the US Constitution, self- reliance, and love of the greatest country in the world no matter what the present leaders think about it. If we don't do it, from what I am seeing, the current generation sure as hell won't.
Kd, yes, it happened on our watch. But we didn't do it. Without writing a book, let me point a finger towards the generation or two behind us, the ones that lost the family values and morals, the ones that lost respect for not only everyone else but also for themselves, the ones who have the best education system in the world available to them but too many of them walking the streets can't even identify a picture of Joe Biden or Nancy Pelosi, the ones who in a recent street interview on Fox News never even heard of Bengazi, the ones who will buy the Obummer BS because there is some free chit in it for them and they don't care who is picking up the tab. I've said enough.

·
The Fighting Chicken
4,006 Posts
So how can we change the "give me free chit" attitude? We won't win an election based on stopping hand outs, tightening immigration standards, and telling people to go to church.

A revolution is kind of hard to organize when the gov is probably reading this reply.

How do I help change MY generation (the ones in college)? Twitter and the fading Facebook both influence people very much. So, how do I tell them that OUR elected officials are putting it to us when all they see is free interest government loans? Again with more free chit......

It's going to take a lot of heat to melt this snowball. Or is this what happened in the '20s? Is history going to repeat itself????

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
all you older f**ks can try ta pass the buck and hope ta get out early but the fact remains you raised us and ran things into the ground 'the generation that got us here and is still in control just happens ta be rite around the age of 60 ta 75', um "HELLO". ya all signed up for retirement packages and benis that even you knew couldnt be sustained ..
ya went ahead and thrived so hard ta have some bullscat holiday dinner and pictures that ya wouldnt tell the kids they were bein asshats. so of course over time damn near every thing is accepted just so yer kids wouldnt diss-own your ass.
i dont understand how being "66" exludes any participation in fixxing this road we are on. your not to old ta tie a rope are you, can you manage a ta get along at all.. im ready ta fight, on the street or in the shiny halls but you all just want ta ride out yer days,,, well bite me ya pukes ,, time ta buck up or kiss yer legacy goodby.
i know this will not make me a very popular fella but i dont care.
spray this scum with bacon fatt and fallow it with a sword. you will see no more sharia-shit ..
i grew up hearin about all the crap commin down the pipes and watched you all just keep grabbin at what ya could get....
its a fact and most of you know it...
i dont "go along ta get along" so f**k you im rockin the boat !!
the american dream has turned into a nightmare,,,, deal with it..
i dont get anything for free, i dont apply for bullshit school loans, disability (of wich i could get with ease) unemployment or wellfare

let-er-buck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to the younger croud, spend every dime you have on ammo and food, youll need it............

now im gunna hit the 'submit reply' before some ole bastard trys ta tell me ta be nice about it.......

·
Registered
795 Posts
People need the "free stuff" because it's getting harder to make it on their own. Blame free trade on that and the asshats who are still pushing it. When a man can't make a decent living for himself anymore because everywhere he looks he can only get 8 bucks an hour (if he can find work at all). Back when I was in my 20's, I could move to the city and find decent employment. Not saying it's not there anymore, just harder to come by and some folks are going to get left out. As far as Shakira law...she still looks hot!

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
People need the "free stuff" because it's getting harder to make it on their own. Blame free trade on that and the asshats who are still pushing it. When a man can't make a decent living for himself anymore because everywhere he looks he can only get 8 bucks an hour (if he can find work at all). Back when I was in my 20's, I could move to the city and find decent employment. Not saying it's not there anymore, just harder to come by and some folks are going to get left out. As far as Shakira law...she still looks hot!
Thats a bunch of BS, people want the free stuff cause their lazy asses that don't wanna work. I live in a poor lazy ass neighborhood and i know my neighbors. The neighbors son next door is 24 years old, he's never had a job....brags about his food stamps an "O"boy phone. The Lesbian across the street has 2 phones....she said all you have to do is lie when they ask you if you have a phone. The guy across the street gits disability, says he has artharitus in his hands, but he can still hold a crack pipe. And every damn one of them are druggies. It's lazy piece of chit people.......thats whats wrong with this country. And the libs play on this for votes. We wanted to drug test'um but the damn libs pissed an moaned......if they loose their free chit, they won't vote for us.....please.....quit making excuses for this stinking, lazy ass class of people. By the way, they have grown 2 fold since "O"boy was elected.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Thats a bunch of BS, people want the free stuff cause their lazy asses that don't wanna work. I live in a poor lazy ass neighborhood and i know my neighbors. The neighbors son next door is 24 years old, he's never had a job....brags about his food stamps an "O"boy phone. The Lesbian across the street has 2 phones....she said all you have to do is lie when they ask you if you have a phone. The guy across the street gits disability, says he has artharitus in his hands, but he can still hold a crack pipe. And every damn one of them are druggies. It's lazy piece of chit people.......thats whats wrong with this country. And the libs play on this for votes. We wanted to drug test'um but the damn libs pissed an moaned......if they loose their free chit, they won't vote for us.....please.....quit making excuses for this stinking, lazy ass class of people. By the way, they have grown 2 fold since "O"boy was elected.
The only problem I have with drug testing is that children would be affected thru no fault of their own. Now, if they drug test and offer treatment and give the children a safe place to stay, then I don't have a problem with it. Drugs are a terrible drag on society. In fact, when I was in law enforcement, the majority of all crimes were (directly or indirectly) drug related. The sooner they can get off them the faster they can become productive.

·
Registered
37,002 Posts
all you older f**ks can try ta pass the buck and hope ta get out early but the fact remains you raised us and ran things into the ground 'the generation that got us here and is still in control just happens ta be rite around the age of 60 ta 75', um "HELLO". ya all signed up for retirement packages and benis that even you knew couldnt be sustained ..
ya went ahead and thrived so hard ta have some bullscat holiday dinner and pictures that ya wouldnt tell the kids they were bein asshats. so of course over time damn near every thing is accepted just so yer kids wouldnt diss-own your ass.
i dont understand how being "66" exludes any participation in fixxing this road we are on. your not to old ta tie a rope are you, can you manage a ta get along at all.. im ready ta fight, on the street or in the shiny halls but you all just want ta ride out yer days,,, well bite me ya pukes ,, time ta buck up or kiss yer legacy goodby.
i know this will not make me a very popular fella but i dont care.
spray this scum with bacon fatt and fallow it with a sword. you will see no more sharia-shit ..
i grew up hearin about all the crap commin down the pipes and watched you all just keep grabbin at what ya could get....
its a fact and most of you know it...
i dont "go along ta get along" so f**k you im rockin the boat !!
the american dream has turned into a nightmare,,,, deal with it..
i dont get anything for free, i dont apply for bullshit school loans, disability (of wich i could get with ease) unemployment or wellfare

let-er-buck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to the younger croud, spend every dime you have on ammo and food, youll need it............

now im gunna hit the 'submit reply' before some ole bastard trys ta tell me ta be nice about it.......
Another thing that gets me about that generation, my mom specifically, is that they point their fingers at the drug problem today like it is something new.....

Uhm hello!!! You (my mom) was in her early 20's during the 1960s, and you think drug use is something new??? :what? :loco

Some people just need their license to breathe revoked before they spread their contagious stupidity.

But I gotta disagree with you on school loans being bullshit.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,018 Posts
Hopper, hope to clarify a few things....you too, CGlad. First, Glad, when you say we need the free chit because it's so hard to make it on your own these days....I have to call BS. I made it pretty much all this distance alone and have done quite well, thank you. I went to school, worked my ass off, and am now retired principally off my savings from MY HARD WORK and not some handouts.
Hopper, when I say things happened on "our watch, well, if you're familiar with the Navy, your watch is YOUR responsibility. That statement pointed the finger directly at US...MY generation. We raised the next group, and as a teacher, I saw their kids come through. Seems each generation is indulged just a little bit more than the past....spoiled beyond usefulness in some cases. When someone would rather sit at home and play computer games and let the government feed him, well, that's OUR failure...we raised that, but there is a segment of society that has grown up on government dole that knows no other way. Most of that began with LBJ's "Great Saciety", otherwise known as the welfare state. It began discrimination in the name of equality, and we owe everyone who never had a chance before and so on. We now have more of those who take than we do of the ones who produce it seems, and before anyone starts it, that's not a racial thing. This state has more whites on the take than any other group. Then we have the Pelosi's, Boxers, Feinstupids, Waxmans, Schumers, and the lot who all wore beads, long hair and could roll one one handed while blindfolded, and they somehow are in charge now....and we let them be. And then we let them open the floodgates of immigration and give away the national treasure and here we are fighting about whose fault it is. It's mine, it's yours, it's all of our faults because we let it happen. And you betcherass I'm ready to fight while there's still movement in these bones.

·
Registered
10,407 Posts
As Kd stated, LBJ's "Great Society" welfare state started in the 60's. I believe it was 1965 when Medicare and Medicaid came to be. In 1965 I turned 18, so those around my age grew up without benefit of that particular government tit. And in my 27-year tenure with state government I worked with the various state and federal assistance programs as a caseworker, and as a policy analyst and lastly as a fraud investigator for the Office of the Inspector General. I tell you from experience the mindset has changed in that too many people today have children first then realize they don't have the education or skills to properly provide for their multiple children and feel the government owes them free housing, medical care, food and cash in their pockets. I don't know what the answer is, but taking personal responsibility for your own situation is a starting point that, while it used to be the norm when the assistance programs didn't exist, it is much less prevalent in today's society.

And HOPPER, respect is still a virtue that can and should be displayed no matter what side of the fence you may be on. To engage in name calling and cursing does not strengthen your point and only serves to diminish your opinion.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts