Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to start by saying thanks for all of the warm welcome notes. It is truely appreciated.

As promised here are some pics of the '08 Road King. I'm actually about a week late posting this but I've been nonstop since she arrived. She was delivered by Keyboard Motorcycle Transport. Bike was picked up in New Orleans taken to the Kentucky warehouse and transferred to a truck headed my way....McAllen, Texas. Let me say that these guys at Keyboard have got it together. Excellent customer service and an amazing dolly system to potect our sweet rides. I was going to take a couple of photos of it coming off of the truck but, the driver had it off of the truck, undollied, and ready to ride in about 45 seconds flat

Thjese pics aren't the best, I will try to do some better ones later.

Attachments

·
Registered
40,799 Posts
Congrats!

·
Out Riding
477 Posts
Congratulations.

·
Banned
655 Posts
Wow - nice bike. Welcome to the forum. Did you time them on the 45 seconds? LOL I probably would have. It would be the longest minute in my life - besides my Daughters arrival. That is what bikes do to you. Welcome and congrats.

·
Curmudgeon
7,040 Posts
Sharp looking ride, be safe:thumb

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Congats! Your gonna love those Brembo brakes. I have the same ones on my bike and they are great. Ride safe and enjoy!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Beautiful bike!!:thumb:thumb:thumb
The mufflers don't look stock. What are they?
I hope you enjoy her as much as I enjoy my RKC. It is a great ride.
:USA:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Beautiful bike!!:thumb:thumb:thumb
The mufflers don't look stock. What are they?
I hope you enjoy her as much as I enjoy my RKC. It is a great ride.
:USA:
I Put on a pair Rush slip ons with 2.00 baffle. She now sounds as good as she looks

·
What?
3,256 Posts
Very nice, enjoy it! :thumb

·
Registered
623 Posts
Nice -

·
Vanilla Gorilla
1,384 Posts
Congrats on the sweet ride.:thumb