Harley Davidson Forums banner

121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Noel
8,122 Posts
Again, the voice of dissent:

None of this really applies to me as I do not have any friends around where I live, but if I want to go out for a ride or do something, the government can suck my d!ck. Until they agree to pay ALL of my bills they can piss off. I am smart about what I do and do not interact with anyone unless I absolutely have to, I will continue to go to work, and ride the bike, and go out for a walk/run...and do whatever I normally would (except go to the gym or bar because those pussies are closed). I have been social distancing for the last 30 years, so they don't need to tell me how to live my life.
Mass. does not have an official "Stay at home order" though the governor would prefer we did stay at home, I'm doing solo road trips away from the population of idiots, rides thru the woods or visit my brothers house helping him with a construction project, all while maintaining a very short list of personal contacts.

·
Registered
689 Posts
The high risk people, and the people who are actively sick need to be quarantined, everyone else needs to go to work, maintain social distancing and take proper precautions. The government went way overboard on this from day on, worse off it became a political issue instead of just a medical issue.

·
Asylum Inmate
11,568 Posts
Proof you should be on the motorbike and in the sun

·
Try'n to behave
5,631 Posts
I have to travel A LOT for my job. We fly all over the world to work on ships.

I have received a few emails from American Airlines (who we mostly fly with) that they will be requiring that all passengers wear a face mask on their flights. I am sure that we will also be required to wear one in the airport.

I have to wonder what TSA is going to do about going through security. Either they will try and make us take our masks off for ID, which would negate all the propaganda concerning the effectiveness and need for a mask, or will they let us through security with a mask on (like they do muslim women), which would negate all the propaganda concerning airline security they have been feeding us the last 20 years.

Either way, I can't wait to see their reaction when I show up wearing my shemagh.

20200418_165734001.jpg

Hey, a face covering is a face covering...safety first. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
38,119 Posts
Hey, couldnt be any worse than what my friend's family did to him when they packed his GI duffel for him. They packed his bowling ball with coiled up wires coming out of the finger holes. :LOL: He sent it thru checked luggage, so it got x-ray'd.

121 - 126 of 126 Posts