Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my 03 FLSTCS has dual fishtails. the shifter linkage looks like crap, but due to the fact it's a bent rod, I cant find any aftermarket ones. anyone know of any??

·
Retired citizen
24,103 Posts
I've got a guy that has 5 Springer Softails with the dual exhaust and bent linkages. Each one has a custom shift rod but I don't have a clue where he finds them.
Did you check the J&P website yet ?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep,,,, not a single one that's bent

·
Wayward Son
23,866 Posts
Something like this? Samson.com

Who did you get the exhaust from. They may make one. But from what I`m seeing only plain rods are offered.

Could maybe contact theses guys. They seem to do custom lengths. Do`t know if they would pre-bend one for you. Tejasthumpcycles.com
Or maybe Hawghardware.com

·
Retired citizen
24,103 Posts
Got my memory back. The guy I know with the Springers has covers that clamp onto the stock bent shift linkage rods.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think Ill order the one from Sampson....thanks Thunder! thanks for trying Schmidty! If I did away with the duals I could get whatever I wanted.... I wonder how the Vance and Hines bend their pipes to go around the linkage on duals if you add them to a bike that didn't come with duals. might have to get a set of V&H's....(again). wont that make the wife happy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts