Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2521 Posts

·
born to be mild
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so the idea was stolen from the Dyna pages but still, post some pics of your Sportster!
In demanding these pics I know I should post my own but I haven't got any good ones yet. I'll get some soon, just waiting for the sun to come out!

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Gone but not forgotten...

1988 883, converted to 1200, w/custom tank w/speedo and rear fender:

1974 Ironhead w/custom made rear fender, and fatbob tank w/speedo:

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
05 883 conversion, HSR42 mikuni carb, K&N air filter, drag pipes w/ thunder monster baffles

·
born to be mild
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dammit! I've tried to upload some photos i took today but it says they are invalid files. I will keep trying.

·
"Nervous Tick"
11,272 Posts
tell me about it! damn firewall crap on this machine !
i'll do my best, i want to show the pics to get the laughing over with early!
gruss

·
Registered
1 Posts
Iron 883
It's all factory. I may mod it in the future, but it's new and so far I'm cool with the stock config.

BTW: I love this bike!

·
born to be mild
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not quite sure how Homer would spell it but.... Aaaaarrrgggghhuuuhhhhh! I like your bike! I sat on one at my local dealer earlier today and I don't mind telling you that I felt cool as hell! You have a nice ride there my friend! How's it working out for you?

·
Registered
528 Posts
nice little rides there for sure... I had a 1200 Shovel Sporty a few years back and it went like the clappers for sure.

·
Registered
528 Posts
DeeDee67 wow that sure is one nice little Birthday Present you have there. My missus liked it as well. Enjoy the riding as well.

1 - 20 of 2521 Posts