Harley Davidson Forums banner

2001 - 2020 of 2522 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here is my Iron 883 after most of the mods that I wanted to do. It's not a Cafe Racer and it is not really a Bobber - I don't know exactly what to call it - other than MINE. :D

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
Here is my Iron 883 after most of the mods that I wanted to do. It's not a Cafe Racer and it is not really a Bobber - I don't know exactly what to call it - other than MINE. :D

It's a cobber... Or maybe a racebob

Or a bobfe???

I dunno man possibilities are practically endless...

Just busting on ya man nice bike. That seat though... Damn man but hurts just looking at it God bless ya... And I ain't no old fart saying that either.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
6 Posts
The seat is not as bad as it looks. I will have to admit that after about 45 min I am shifting around and wanting to take a break, but still it is not so bad. I have another one just like it with a gel pad in it, but honestly there is not that much difference.

The p-pad is much worse!

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
The seat is not as bad as it looks. I will have to admit that after about 45 min I am shifting around and wanting to take a break, but still it is not so bad. I have another one just like it with a gel pad in it, but honestly there is not that much difference.

The p-pad is much worse!
Yes I thought that was just a leather fender bib. Do you really put Passengers on that thing!???

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here is my 2014 Sportster Forty-Eight. My first Harley and I love it! Haven't started modifying it yet but I'll probably be changing out the air cleaner and the pipes first. Love the ride, and I've been able to plan out my gas stops for longer ride with ease. I actually like getting off the bike after 90-100 miles to relax!

Attachments

2001 - 2020 of 2522 Posts