Harley Davidson Forums banner

2021 - 2040 of 2522 Posts

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
Hahaha no. I sat on it once and knew there was no way I would put anyone through that torture.
I agree, but I dunno if you've ever sat on a stock sporty passenger section of a seat but if not I'll tell ya, I don't think they are any more comfortable than that!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Here is my 2014 Sportster Forty-Eight. My first Harley and I love it! Haven't started modifying it yet but I'll probably be changing out the air cleaner and the pipes first. Love the ride, and I've been able to plan out my gas stops for longer ride with ease. I actually like getting off the bike after 90-100 miles to relax!
I mite have to get me one of these.:)

·
Registered
529 Posts
This is my 89 have lots of mods to do that I have just haven't had time will post more pics as it all come together.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Well... That is definately a nice lookin sporty. Love the paint! Beware! Once you start adding stuff and modding... It becomes addictive and you feel as you're never finished! ... Excuse me, I have to go look at my bike and see what she needs added to her this week! :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just picked my new toy up today and rode it 50 miles home. Sure did bring back some recollections to me from the sporty I had back in 1976.
This one is an all original 1984 shovelhead XLH 1000 that had just under 5400 actual miles on it. Purrs like a kitten.

Attachments

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
Just picked my new toy up today and rode it 50 miles home. Sure did bring back some recollections to me from the sporty I had back in 1976.
This one is an all original 1984 shovelhead XLH 1000 that had just under 5400 actual miles on it. Purrs like a kitten.
I am jealous. That is one hell of a find!!! May I ask how much you paid I am very curious!

Also, it is a common courtesy here to go to the "New to the Forum" area and make an introduction. Tell us a little about yourself you bike(s), the last food that made your dog throw up, the last gun you bought...whatever! We basically BS about anything on here.

Welcome!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Installed the zbars, chrome flame grips, and chrome teardrop mirrors with skulls (over a month ago) but she's been in the shop getting a new clutch. Love the zbars! The drag bars were just too low for my old arse!

Attachments

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
2021 - 2040 of 2522 Posts