Harley Davidson Forums banner

2041 - 2060 of 2522 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
We'll... The skull/flame tips didn't last! Ya git what ya pay fer!
Thought they were a good deal on amazon. We'll needless to say they weren't of the best quality. I installed my new Willie G mirrors yesterday that I got from Longhorn H.D. in Grand Prairie. A little pricy but adds a nice look and are very well made. I think I made a good choice.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here is my recently completed Sportster/Texas Ranger sidecar outfit. Progressive heavy duty fork springs and shocks, along with a steering damper and fork brace were added to make the Sportster suitable for a sidecar. It handles great with more than enough power for day to day driving. Very happy with the result.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Here is my recently completed Sportster/Texas Ranger sidecar outfit. Progressive heavy duty fork springs and shocks, along with a steering damper and fork brace were added to make the Sportster suitable for a sidecar. It handles great with more than enough power for day to day driving. Very happy with the result.

Very cool!! Looks sweet!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Well my bike has come along way. Start strictly stock a couple years ago since then I've installed ape hangers, solo seat, custom exhaust cross over cover (fabricated myself), removed baffles, and the cherries on the cake: slammer shocks, tank lift speedo, coil, and intuition relo. I am very proud to say it's my bike and even more that I have done all the work either by myself or with my pops. What do you think? ImageUploadedByMO Free1403229420.500865.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1403229437.302276.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1403229452.640534.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
612 Posts
Not mine but a project I just took on. 79 ironhead. Was a daily rider when the original owner parked it in 91! Now he wants it safe to ride again so I plan on replacing anything rubber and all the fluids. He asked that anything shiny that can't be made shiny again be replaced also. Best part is he gave me a grand up front just to get started on ordering parts and when that runs out come get more! Should be a great project.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
2000 Sportster Sport XL 1200S (Factory Hot Rod)

My 1st Harley. Bought it April of 2013. Had 4,000 miles on it.

Attachments

2041 - 2060 of 2522 Posts