Harley Davidson Forums banner

2481 - 2500 of 2523 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I haven't noticed too drastic a change from stock. I sit a wee bit lower, but no big change in the forward/back position. The major difference is the foam. Denser than the stock seat, yet a much more comfortable ride.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Does that seat change your riding position from stock?
I haven't noticed too drastic a change from stock. I sit a wee bit lower, but no big change in the forward/back position. The major difference is the foam. Denser than the stock seat, yet a much more comfortable ride.

·
Registered
9 Posts
1979 XLH...work in progress, getting it ready for Bike Week. Found in a shed at an estate sale in Titusville Florida a few months ago and picked it up for $300 with a good title have about $600 in it so far. One owner with 5007 miles on it. Got it running stopping shifting...working clutch issue now. Then on to a few cosmetics and then paint.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Been lurking here for quite some time drooling over the really nice sportys.
Decided to post finally, here's mine roughly as she was when I bought her, and today.
883 Custom, 2005 model.
Screamin Eagles, home made 4ish inch Mini Apes, use solo seat in the week, then homemade Sissy bar and stock dual seat for weekends.
Fairing, headlamp and Air cleaner are Chinese. So she's 95% Harley and 5% Charley :grin
Busy doing some 2 inch slip-ons to replace the Eagles, don't like the look.
Pics with the Sissy bar are before, and solo after.

Attachments

2481 - 2500 of 2523 Posts