Harley Davidson Forums banner

61 - 80 of 2551 Posts

·
Banned
2,142 Posts
some here might remember my lil bro, he stopped by to hang out with us for a while when he first bought his 2005 883C a few short months ago, well he just sold it (BAD BROTHER, BAD!!!) anyhow here it is.....pretty much stock, we just put on some Sampson pipes, laydown plate bracket and got rid of the factory bitch bar.

Notice the super Hot 74 Sporty and 98 Fatty in the background, made a nice trio

Attachments

·
Registered
525 Posts
Well, my first post......figured it might as well be a picture! Just rode it home today. Already made one trip to the dealer to buy the lay down license plate holder! 2000 Sportster Sport....I just bought it from the original owner. It's about the cleanest one I could find. I'm sure it will evolve, and the days go on.....I feel the wallet getting lighter already:rofl:
Regards Sonny

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey all

Looks like I finally found a decent home forum...

Just getting back into riding after a long layoff.....I know, sick ain't it.

Here's a couple of not-so-good pics of my Sporty. The wife just bought it for my Bday, she's a keeper (the bike and the wife, I mean).

It's a 2000 from the original owner. He's done all the upgrades on it up to now...now it's my turn.

Sorry for the low res...I'll have to get some better pics.

WH

Attachments

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
That paint scheme is diffenatly not you, if you'll just send your tins to me, i'll send you my stock black ones. :rofl::rofl::thumb
Nice bike Warhorse.

·
Banned
2,142 Posts
(sniff) ironhead motor, (wipe tear) right side shift, (sniff) drum brakes all around, (sobbing) It's a beautiful thing.......
I need a moment alone now please

·
213 Posts
Looks like I finally found a decent home forum...

Just getting back into riding after a long layoff.....I know, sick ain't it.

Here's a couple of not-so-good pics of my Sporty. The wife just bought it for my Bday, she's a keeper (the bike and the wife, I mean).

It's a 2000 from the original owner. He's done all the upgrades on it up to now...now it's my turn.

Sorry for the low res...I'll have to get some better pics.

WH
WarHorse,
Sweet lookin' ride! You're a lucky man. All my wife does is complain about my bike. Maybe because I ride every chance I get. Is that a Cav Stetson I see in your avatar pic? I'm Cav myself (19K).

·
Drill, Baby, Drill!
861 Posts
My first bike and I am loving it. The chrome side covers are on backorder, so those will change from black here soon hopefully.

This looks like my bike. I love it. Added some Screaming Eagle slip ons, an engine guard, forward controls and detachable sissy bar and windsheild. Currently, I'm going sans-windshield. I love the greater sense of freedom, but the downsize is the bugs in the face. I'm starting to differentiate bugs by their taste! My full-face helmet helps, though. Congrats on the new bike!

·
born to be mild
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #77

Here's my 883. Finally managed to upload a few photos. I'm gonna have the wheels powder coated in black. Got a few bits on order. I don't like the look of the two-up seat so I think I'm gonna get a sundowner or something similar. Thought about a stage 1 but my stealership charges too much so it's gonna have to stay stock.

·
born to be mild
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Thanks Gruss. Is it you that has a 'thing' for vespas?:thumb I went to a show yesterday and saw a chopped vespa. I've uploaded a photo of it. I'll see if I can send it to you somehow.

61 - 80 of 2551 Posts