Harley Davidson Forums banner

1021 - 1040 of 2522 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
A couple more pics of my new Custom. 2010 XL1200C. Bought brand new 6 weeks ago. SE Pipes and A/C, Dynojet Powervision tuned, a lot more mods to come Spring 2012:nod

·
Registered
110 Posts
A couple more pics of my new Custom. 2010 XL1200C. Bought brand new 6 weeks ago. SE Pipes and A/C, Dynojet Powervision tuned, a lot more mods to come Spring 2012:nod
That's quite a piece of electronics you have there. What is it? Who makes it? How hard to install?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Here is my Sporty
2001, bought it with 7601 on March 1st, 2010 from the original owner.
Older guy road it back forth to work and occasionally with his wife here and there. He bought a street glide or something so he quit riding this.
Before:

Boring and stock.

He had screaming eagle pipe, seat, forward controls, apparently a stage one carb kit(?) and little chrom bits here and there.

After: :D

I added new Harley ape hangers, Solo seat, nightster mirrors lower mounted, new Pirelli rear tire, custom foot pegs from my old bicycle, Paint job(corvette white with gold pearl and gold metal flake, scallops are BMW black pearl with gold pearl and gold metal flake.), chrome head bolt covers, cramp buster, EZ pull clutch, k&n filter, custom ham can(pics coming soon) and moved turn signals to fork clamps.

I love this bike. Im a first year rider and i have about 3000 miles to date so far. Tons of fun cruising around and doing nothing.

Future mods: 21 inch spoke front wheel, speedometer and tach relocation.

·
Registered
104 Posts
It's been quite some time since I've posted my bike when I purchased it, so here's what it looks like when I bought it.

Since having posted last here in the thread I've added quite a bit including a 1200 custom saddle and backrest pad, a compact windshield, a set of saddlebags, a windshield bag, and removed the heat wrap and replaced that with heat shields and also have a 2 up luggage rack ordered. I'm still needing a set of crash bars for the bike and am in the market for a set used or otherwise. I've purchased a lot of these items from members here and other forums, so don't think thi hasn't gone unappreciated.

1021 - 1040 of 2522 Posts