Harley Davidson Forums banner

1041 - 1060 of 2521 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is my new to me, `03 Sportster 883 Anniversary,24,800 miles with new drag pipes, new seat, lowered 2 1/2", new spark plugs(Ngk),changed oil, oil filter, air filter, waxed, still a lot to be done..

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Them R's are sure nice. I like that color Tim!
Thanks. The color caught my eye first thing -- bought it used in 2006 -- it was my first Harley. Actually, after that pic was taken I replaced the short rear shocks with correct-length shocks so it sits up higher in the rear like it should now.

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
Thanks. The color caught my eye first thing -- bought it used in 2006 -- it was my first Harley. Actually, after that pic was taken I replaced the short rear shocks with correct-length shocks so it sits up higher in the rear like it should now.
I basically have the black version but an 05.
And they sure are nice, but the seat isn't stock is it???, all the r's in that era came with the 2up seat if Im not incorrect

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
. . . but the seat isn't stock is it???, all the r's in that era came with the 2up seat if Im not incorrect
Yeah. The previous owner put that Mustang seat on there and different hand grips. If I ever sell it I may look for the orig seat on the net -- shouldn't be too hard to find or too expensive. :)

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
Yeah. The previous owner put that Mustang seat on there and different hand grips. If I ever sell it I may look for the orig seat on the net -- shouldn't be too hard to find or too expensive. :)
I thought so.
Didn't notice the grips though.

And WHAT???
The word sell should never be used in the same sentence referring to a Sportster!!!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here is my new to me 2006 1200c, 9800 miles, 4th Harley I have owned. Previous bikes were 03 883, 03 Low Rider, 05 Electra Glide Classic. Not going to be doing any long trips like before so Thought I would give this bike a try. So far seems to be best bang for the buck for local riding. Just happy to be back riding.

·
13 Posts
My 99 sportster xl1200c

my harley sporster has screamin eagle pipes and a hyper charger air filter its a 1200cc with stage 2 screaming eagle kit, geting ready to have the tank and fenders hydro dipped painted blue with whight skulls

Attachments

1041 - 1060 of 2521 Posts