Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Alberta Strong
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is some of my other motor toys that keep me going when I can't ride the bike. 2012 RZR-S.

Attachments

·
Alberta Strong
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And my 2009 Mastercraft X-15 wakeboard boat. And yes I have a lot of toys but the wife doesn't complain.:)

Attachments

·
Alberta Strong
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm jealous ....

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Don't be. The reason for the quad is the wife is a control Freak when it comes to riding. She doesn't like to be the passenger. Hence her own quad and sled. The wife and daughters love to go tubing and wake boarding so i bought the boat. It looks like a lot but I have to share with the wife.:mad

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
2007 Piaggio BV500. Single cylinder 4 stroke, CTV transmission, liquid cooled, electric ignition. Top speed around 105 mph.

Attachments

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,082 Posts
Hey Dog,

I promise you, without a shadow of a doubt, that every one of your male neighbors hates your guts.

Every day they come home from work and stand in their driveways staring at your boat, bike, sleds, atv's and daydream until their wive's poke their heads out of the garage doors and yell, "Don't even THINK about it".

Trust me. I know.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Alberta Strong
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I live in a small town in the country just a half hour North East of Edmonton.Most of the neighbours know each other and have some sort of Sled and ATV and boat. We have a awesome recreation area for all our toys. Usually ride right out of the garage and through town to fuel up and hit the trails. Lake lot is only an hour away and that's we're the boat resides in the summer with the atv's.

·
Alberta Strong
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I also don't have enough room at my place for all of it so in the winter it's at the wife's sisters place on their acreage .

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
The "toy" that gets the bulk of attention around my house these days (apart from the HD) is our 1985 Mercedes Benz 300D Turbo Diesel. It belonged to my wife's mom.

It was my MIL's daily driver for 20 years or so, and sat for a long while after she could no longer drive. I have spend the last several months tinkering with it to get it back into daily driver condition.

I am absolutely fascinated with the engineering of this car. It is a total blast to figure out how they designed the various systems. Every element of the car is built with little to no compromise in mind. It's a true tribute to the car that after 28 years, everything still works on it.

It just needs everything to be tweaked, cleaned up and refurbished to get another 28 years out of it. So, I spend a lot of time messing with it. It's turned the love triangle into the love square.

It needs paint. We are debating on whether to spend that kind of money on it. Otherwise, it's remarkable that a 28-year-old, all original car with 220K on it runs like it does.

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,082 Posts
Traxxas Revo

3.3cc nitro powered engine.
1.06 HP at 30,000RPM
Used to top out around 50MPH until I added the giant wheels and tires. I think the weight and resistance lost me about 10MPH

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
My two other toys:

2009 Road Star Silverado S

Ramrod 915 - For getting things done around the property.

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,388 Posts
Traxxas Revo

3.3cc nitro powered engine.
1.06 HP at 30,000RPM
Used to top out around 50MPH until I added the giant wheels and tires. I think the weight and resistance lost me about 10MPH

[/URL][/IMG]
Awesome ride jp. I dodnt know there were any other rc geeks on here.... ive got a tmaxx 2.5r, emaxx, 2rc18mts, and 2 microts, plus my helis, blade mcx, mcx2, msr, mcp, and blade 400.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,082 Posts

·
Fast Lane Crew
438 Posts
And the other ATV. Polaris 700 Twin.

Used to be my late father's, but mine now.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts