Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Road Glide special 2019 from the dealer and it comes with Apple CarPlay.

I installed the WHIM and bought the HD Sena 30k all from the dealer under the promise that everything will work smooth.

Problems:
1. Apple CarPlay does show up on my bike’s screen but Siri is not responsive when I give a voice command via my Sena 30k mic like ‘call home’. The Siri bubble comes up when I say ‘hey Siri’ but it doesn’t execute the order.

2. The Sena 30k doesn’t find other riders using Sena 50s via mesh ( Bluetooth intercom works fine though)

Is there a known fix? Very frustrating ( and costly !)

joe

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
Maybe ask Siri?? :rolleyes:

Actually, the dealer should be able to help. They are trained on these radio systems.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Just got my Road Glide special 2019 from the dealer and it comes with Apple CarPlay.

I installed the WHIM and bought the HD Sena 30k all from the dealer under the promise that everything will work smooth.

Problems:
1. Apple CarPlay does show up on my bike’s screen but Siri is not responsive when I give a voice command via my Sena 30k mic like ‘call home’. The Siri bubble comes up when I say ‘hey Siri’ but it doesn’t execute the order.

2. The Sena 30k doesn’t find other riders using Sena 50s via mesh ( Bluetooth intercom works fine though)

Is there a known fix? Very frustrating ( and costly !)

joe
Following

Social Distancing Since 1953

1 - 4 of 4 Posts