Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a taller sissybar for my 2003 heritage softail. has anyone had any experience with ginz choppers? if so how are the bars quality and reliabilty and service. any info would be a big help. thank you.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
i cant help with them but i had one custom made its like 3 feet long i love it, gives my scoot old school look.

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
11,973 Posts
Cisco, great look on your scoot with sissy bar:thumbsup. Your pix looks like Tepusquet Canyon Road not far from here. If not where was it taken?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
that was taken up here local hills. on the way to kingscanyon park. it is a back road that is pretty fun to ride. got to watch out for turkeys and pecocks,cows.
after looking at ur pic that does look pretty close to the place i was at. haha funny

·
Registered
11,973 Posts
that was taken up here local hills. on the way to kingscanyon park. it is a back road that is pretty fun to ride. got to watch out for turkeys and pecocks,cows.
Ok thanks have to remember that. Have most of same critters here, damn little goats are always in middle of tightest curves.

·
Banned
71 Posts
Ok thanks have to remember that. Have most of same critters here, damn little goats are always in middle of tightest curves.
Before you go and fall off into the ocean , answer me this : Why do "They" call it a "sissybar" ?????? :what?

·
Registered
11,973 Posts
Before you go and fall off into the ocean , answer me this : Why do "They" call it a "sissybar" ?????? :what?
Wikipedia says.....A sissy bar, also called a "sister bar" or "passenger backrest" is an addition to the rear of a motorcycle that allows the rider or passenger to recline against it while riding. Alternately it can serve as an anchor point or support for cycling supplies that are not part of the bike.

Rumor has it Kalifornia will only fall 20' into ocean. :moonBart

·
Banned
71 Posts
Wikipedia says.....A sissy bar, also called a "sister bar" or "passenger backrest" is an addition to the rear of a motorcycle that allows the rider or passenger to recline against it while riding. Alternately it can serve as an anchor point or support for cycling supplies that are not part of the bike.

Rumor has it Kalifornia will only fall 20' into ocean. :moonBart
20 feet from the top...or 20 feet from the bottom of the sea ??????? :tush

No, why is it called a sissybar.????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts