Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must have been away for awhile. When did this forum change?

·
Alberta Strong
4,478 Posts
Ok. Thanks man I cant figure this out :)
When you first open the page on the top left side there is a menu, three hashes, click on that and on the bottom it says exit enhanced mobile view, click on that. Back to normal. You have to do it every time you open the site.

·
Registered
532 Posts
What mobile app do you guys use to view the site? I was using one on my iPhone from motorcycle.com, which includes this forum. But it hasn't worked for about 6 months even though I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Is there a different app?

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
What mobile app do you guys use to view the site? I was using one on my iPhone from motorcycle.com, which includes this forum. But it hasn't worked for about 6 months even though I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Is there a different app?
That's the same app I'm using on my iPhone 5s and haven't had a problem. Make sure you have the most current version.

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
I don't use an app. I just go to www.harley-davidsonforums.com
This! I don't use no stinking apps. While I can get this on my phone I can see no reason to do so as my phone mearly makes phone calls. I do have a tablet, and I just used the web address and it worked fine.

Right now I am enjoying probably that last evening on the back porch of the year with my lap top. Well unless I want to be cold. At least the bugs aren't out. There is always an upside.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just read my last post and it was confusing. I wrote that I cant figure it out but I meant prior to to Olderguy77's helpfull post. Thanks for the help tho fellas.

·
Señor Member
19,836 Posts
I just read my last post and it was confusing. I wrote that I cant figure it out but I meant prior to to Olderguy77's helpfull post. Thanks for the help tho fellas.

Welcome back, turd.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts