Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few of the images I use for my Samsung Galaxy S4, let's see yours.

Attachments

·
Wayward Son
23,031 Posts
I alternate between this and one of my dog Thor depending on my mood. On my PC now so do`t have Thor`s pic.

·
The Fighting Chicken
4,006 Posts
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1392164616.338373.jpg

This is my current one.

ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1392164690.025136.jpg
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1392164728.812314.jpg
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1392164772.639762.jpg

It was these until she got ahold of my phone.

The biggest mistake of my life was selling my softail :fitz

I think I'm going to feel the same way about that dad did about selling his 70's dodge challenger. At 56 he's buying a new to him 2010 r/t same color with 1800 miles on it. We drove by that car parked under a cover for 3 years and this year sat baking in the sun. Detailing it should fix some oxidation in the paint.

·
Rider
1,541 Posts
My Mean Teacher.

Attachments

·
Try'n to behave
5,505 Posts
Last big deer I shot.

3NOV12 APH CA15 11pt 1.jpg

·
Retired citizen
21,743 Posts
You guys suck !
I've been trying to get AT&T to give me a new phone and keep the same plan I've had for 6 years now. I want the S-4 or the Note but they don't want me to keep my old plan if I get the new phone ! My current plan is only 450 minutes and unlimited data. They don't want to give up unlimited data anymore ! They want to charge by giga-bytes of data.
Looks like I'm stuck with my old Cingular 8125 till I die !
If any of you guys knows a way around that I'd sure like to hear about it.

·
Retired citizen
21,743 Posts
Side note: Maybe this isn't where I should have posted about my cell phone !

·
Registered
36,705 Posts
You guys suck !
I've been trying to get AT&T to give me a new phone and keep the same plan I've had for 6 years now. I want the S-4 or the Note but they don't want me to keep my old plan if I get the new phone ! My current plan is only 450 minutes and unlimited data. They don't want to give up unlimited data anymore ! They want to charge by giga-bytes of data.
Looks like I'm stuck with my old Cingular 8125 till I die !
If any of you guys knows a way around that I'd sure like to hear about it.
ATT is a GSM carrier, meaning that to change phones all you need to do is move your SIM card over to your new GSM phone. You'd have to buy one off contract.

I have a spiffy Cingular 8525 I could sell ya! :laugh

Else you could go with the Nexus 5, https://www.google.com/nexus/5/

Soon as my contract is up, I'm dumping Verizon (CDMA) and going back to ATT (GSM), cause Verizon thinks they can tell me what programs I am allowed to run on MY phone.

·
Retired citizen
21,743 Posts
Kainam, that looks just like my 8125 ! My phone works great, never drops a call ! My problem is the small screen, like 2.35" v/s the S-4 with a 5" screen ! I use Opera 10 browser and that's good but my small screen is my hang up.
Really, I've been in no call zones where none of the I-Phones worked and mine was pulling 5bars ! My phone has never dropped a call yet ! I hate to diss it but I want a bigger screen.
AT&T is shittin' on me after all these years of being a good customer. No late or unpaid bills ever and they won't let me have a new phone without changing my calling plan. SUCKS !
Sorry for Hijacking this thread. Just had to air out.

·
Registered
36,705 Posts
I keep the 8525 in my truck cause I have GPS loaded on it that I can use just in case I forget to bring my other phone with me.

But you can get a new phone and keep your plan.... just can't buy it through ATT at the subsidized price. If you get a phone from somewhere else, there's no change to your current plan. Don't even need to call up ATT to activate your phone (like you would with Verizon). Just swap the SIM card into your new phone and you're in business!

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 48 Posts