Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a smart phone holder. I like the ones that attach to your mirror support on the handlebar. I bought one but the phone did not fit. The phone was too big. I have a Samsung 7 edge but with the case it measures almost 6 1/2 inches tall. The width was not an issue. Any suggestions on a model that would fit?

KevinG

·
Registered
4,685 Posts

·
Wayward Son
23,031 Posts
The roads here in PA and the East in general are AFU ... Sometimes I need "Garmina" to guide me home.

Cheers,
Smoketown
I use a Garmin GPS. Picked up a discontinued model several years ago for a song.
Software/maps are still updated.

I`m a cheap bastard. No data plan on my phone.
The initial cost of the Garmin recouped time and time again.

·
Registered
36,705 Posts
I use a Garmin GPS. Picked up a discontinued model several years ago for a song.

Their HQ is near where I work.

·
Wayward Son
23,031 Posts

·
Registered
4,685 Posts

I did the same thing - picked up a used Garmin off of E Bay. Updated maps for life. No data plan on my phone.

My neighbor has his phone mounted with a Ram mount and seems to be satisfied. I use a Ram mount for the Garmin and it works very well.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Ancient thread, I know. The RAM X mount, as already mentioned, is an outstanding phone/tablet holder. Yes, they make a tablet size one. I have the phone mount on my VTX right now and I gotta get one for my new Sporty since it has the micro-fairing (or whatever it's called), and will shield debris from the phone. I just got a power outlet thingie to mount there as well. I need to get busy.

:strum

1 - 13 of 13 Posts