Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Well I got some yesterday they sure change the look, that is I think they do. They get rid of that out of place ugly orange.
Cool, got pix? Did you put them on the front and rear?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Good Point. Didn't they have any orange ones with longhorns screened onto the front?

·
Registered
279 Posts
All of my bikes have the smoked lenses, they sure look alot better. Pretty good bang for the buck, nice change of appearance for under $40.

·
Registered
188 Posts
All of my bikes have the smoked lenses, they sure look alot better. Pretty good bang for the buck, nice change of appearance for under $40.
it's a great bang phor the buck!

i'm still trying to phigure out what i want to do about my tail light, and i am leaning more and more towards a smoked laydown tail light to match.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I have smoked lenseeseseseses too :)

·
Livn' On Bonus Years
155 Posts
I changed my stock RK lights to bullet style and went with the smoked for the front. I prefer not to lessen the chance of being seen from the rear so I opted to put the red lens in my rear lights. I have the signal/stop converter installed on mine.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Wow, just put them on mine and they do really change the look. Not only is it a great $40 mod, it only took 5 minutes with a dime to change them all out. I really like that smoked rear LED tail light too but that's a bigger job and more $$. How long 'til Christmas again? :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
just put a smoked laydown tail light on. Got the Panacea with the built in turn signals. really like it. I have it set to blink when the brake is applied, then go solid after that.

much brighter then the stock unit was. good investment in my book.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I read somewhere that someone had bought chrome bulbs to get rid of the orange on clear lenses and another person went cheaper and "misted" the orange bulbs with chrome spray paint. It may be worth trying on YOUR bulbs and you can let us know what works. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts