Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Banned
11,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was lit the other day talking with Dave on the Beer Bat phone with my buddie Mike talked him onto goin for a trip with us and told him to use my sporty he was pumped well a few Beers later and I sold my 80 Iron head to him cash deal..:eekers:(

Well as you all know Im not goin out like that so I picked this Killa 73 sporty up on the cheap on another forum picking it up tommorow Im gonna build this whole bike on this forum if you guys can keep up!! POSERS NOT WELCOME!!
I also got all the original bike to title in hand rebuilt and stroked!!Flyrite Smoking gun frame .I got the whole stock chassie minus the tank and front wheel.
no pussys here kick only and chopped the only way to Fly in My book!! Many more pics coming soon!!

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
I talked to Jimmy, and he seems pumped to go with us..... It'll be a banner weekend!!

·
Banned
11,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AWSOME DAVE!!! see what happens with BEER!!!The guy I picked this sporty up from lives in just north of Boston Him and a few others Are riding up to and if we dont meet em we will hook up with him at the Grease bag.

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Trust me......if Dean and I don't end up in jail, rehab or both during part of that weekend, it'll be a banner post when we get back.........

Jimmy doesn't drink, so he'll be making sure we don;t wander out into traffic......:D

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Very Nice indeeedeee.:thumb:thumb
There`s a guy here with a fresh up Ironhead lookin to sell it,I think He`s askin about 4 for it if anyones interested.

·
Registered
39,471 Posts
Very cool, cant wait to see what you do to it!

I heard Dave is making up a set of 20' bungees .... just sayin' :dave

·
Banned
2,142 Posts
Dammit Deaner! that's a good lookin scoot already, I can't wait to see what you build outa it. You know Ima gonna be watchin this build, anything to do with an ironhead....

got mine about 1/2 way back together today.

·
Banned
11,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sweet cant wait to see you sled,Im getting it tommorrow and ill post up more pis the cam side has all the pipes ,carb kicker and stuff it comes with a dished round oil bag to.

·
Banned
2,142 Posts
not doubting your skills at all, dean, u know that, but, that flyright frame, in the pic, set up the way it is, looks like there is damn near no ground clearance. heck looks like you could lean it on the frame and not need a kick stand. can that even be ridden like that? I mean no lean angle at all b4 scrapin frame.

just a question, not hatin

·
I'm your huckleberry
3,010 Posts
Sweet project. Looking forward to following it.

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Is it finished yet:D

·
Ms. Subtle
1,930 Posts
i like the older one as it is.. however.. i cant wait to see what you do wtih it

·
Banned
11,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
HAHAHA Here it is Guys and Dolls and some Thrump pics to boot
of the guys sled that I got it from Enjoy!!! No Beer was harmed in the picking up of this sled....:1drink

1 - 20 of 107 Posts