Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The old adage that goes something like if you don't want to tempted stay away from temptation, well it's true. Just went looking at Texas Harley in Bedford,TX not to buy just look and see. Hadn't been in a Harley shop in three years just wanted to see what improvements had been made. Well left with a 14 SG Special and in debt again but boy do I feel good.

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
It's an osmosis thing. Nice!

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
You are going to love the bike. I just traded my Super Glide for one in black denim.

·
Super Moderator
12,743 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
atta boy! Your gonna love it! I have twice!

·
Lost in Space
6,859 Posts
Congratulations on the new purchase. Enjoy it, that is one sweet ride.

·
Banned
47 Posts
Have fun,I've been out of the saddle for a year now. It wont be for another 2 before I can get back on,providing nothing bad happens from now to then. Man do I miss riding though. I also know the feeling of wanting to go look,and try NOT to buy on impulse. So I barred myself from looking except online were I know I wont jump before finances are in order. However it's so hard to say no.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Congrats. Hope you ride the wheels off of it. I'm going to have to stay away from the HD shops for a while. I just know the first time I see that new 2015 CVO SG, I'm not going to be happy unless I ride home on it.

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
Way to go, Leo.

·
Super Moderator
12,743 Posts
I'm off 360 south of I20.
Cool. I pass by there all the time on my way out to the "country" roads. 157 between Mansfield and Maypearl.... 2 thumbs up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts