Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
I heard a rumor that they're going back to carbs, panhead engines, two toned paint and spring loaded Buddy-seats.

Kick-start only.

Discuss.....

·
Registered
40,724 Posts
Can I get one with a magneto?

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Can I get one with a magneto?
I'm sure the EPA will mandate it shortly after the first run of production.....:thumb

·
SNAFU organizer
4,127 Posts
I heard a rumor that they're going back to carbs, panhead engines, two toned paint and spring loaded Buddy-seats.

Kick-start only.

Discuss.....
We should be so lucky, watercooled hybrid dragging a bank of batteries in a sidecar most likely.

·
What?
3,256 Posts
We should be so lucky, watercooled hybrid dragging a bank of batteries in a sidecar most likely.
I'm sure they will have a trailer option as well.......

·
Old Member
2,896 Posts
There working on electric powered bikes with built in sound chips that will give you a choice of quiet, medium and loud at the touch of a button.

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
There working on electric powered bikes with built in sound chips that will give you a choice of quiet, medium and loud at the touch of a button.

I heard the "loud" clips were recalled. They found out they made the bikes run lean......:eek7

·
sober 2 nite
223 Posts
Many a true word spoken in jest

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Lil, I think HD has got a well rounded and refined selection of bikes to choose from. From sporty to comfy and everything in between. Anything added at this point would be icing on the proverbial cake. With the new Triglide I think the only thing missing is some sort of dirt bike.

·
What?
3,256 Posts

·
"Ain't quite right"™
11,255 Posts
I'm more than happy with what I got in '08...I just want more aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Wouldn't that put it in direct competition with the trike?

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I am wondering if them sound chips come with new installation clothes pins to hold em to the fork mounts.:1drink:1drink:nod:thumb:stir:stir:lol8

1 - 20 of 74 Posts