Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2768 Posts

·
Registered
38,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the thread for posting SOA spotted in the wild pics.
Pics must have either you or your friends pointing at them for the pic to count.

This one was just a few states away from his territory.... :loco

Attachments

·
Registered
473 Posts
:popcorn

I believe I will pull up a seat and watch this show....

·
EVO RULER
3,722 Posts
So do you think the HA, or the Mongols will take exception to his territory patch? :bigbarf

·
I'm your huckleberry
3,010 Posts
Dude... saturday night me and my honey went out for some blues and some bbq. Stopped by this lil 1% friendly dive. Noticed a couple of outlaws at first. Then about a half hour later 5-6 mogols showed up. First thing I had to do was explain again how the patch thing works. Then I had to tell her (quietly) to stop making jokes about them. THEN a poor soul came in with a SOA ti shirt on and the sleeves ripped out. That we laughed about. He wasn't harrassed at all as i'm sure just wearing a SOA t-shirt explains your mental capacity. lol

·
Vanilla Gorilla
1,384 Posts
THEN a poor soul came in with a SOA ti shirt on and the sleeves ripped out. That we laughed about. He wasn't harrassed at all as i'm sure just wearing a SOA t-shirt explains your mental capacity. lol
Maybe it was the ripped out sleeves :D

I saw tons of SOA t-shirts at ROT a couple of weeks ago. Too bad this wasnt thought of sooner or I would have taken a few pics. As it was I was too busy taking pics of bewbies and bikes :D

Great idea though tons of potential here.

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Maybe it was the ripped out sleeves :D

I saw tons of SOA t-shirts at ROT a couple of weeks ago. Too bad this wasnt thought of sooner or I would have taken a few pics. As it was
I was too busy taking pics of bewbies and bikes
:D

Great idea though tons of potential here.
And?

·
kickstand grinder
1,549 Posts
Come on fellas itsa cool show- bah ha ha like a mofo!
Seriously though- Never seen those shirts anywhere, they are no more of sorry asses than the fools that where Jesses jamey chopper shirts or those kandy ass OCC shitheads shirts.
I love how stupid paul sr is. My idere is a a a a - what a foolio.

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Come on fellas itsa cool show- bah ha ha like a mofo!
Seriously though- Never seen those shirts anywhere, they are no more of sorry asses than the fools that where Jesses jamey chopper shirts or those kandy ass OCC shitheads shirts.
I love how stupid paul sr is. My idere is a a a a - what a foolio.
LMFAO!!!!

Nothing wrong with Jesse James......At least HE actually builds every aspect of the bike. He doesn't order out pre-made frames and fenders, like the OCC drama-queens.

·
Adding Miles
545 Posts
Too funny. My daughter's BF owns a tattoo shop and they sell the SOA tees - cannot keep them in stock. She brought one home to me - very excited that she was able to snag one for me. I did not have the heart to tell her that I can't wear it in public.

BABS - those pics look a lot like Laconia. I stopped by your build but did not see you. I have a couple of pics of the progress though. Killer bike - congrats!!

·
Banned
11,040 Posts
Yes they are Laconia..hehehe...sorry didnt see ya we worked alternate shifts 1 day 9am to 4pm and the next 4pm to 10pm it was like that all week Wouldve like to meet ya.Please feel free to post any pics in the other threads...Thanx for the kind words.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Great thread idea. I almost feel sorry for the lads wearing the shirts in these pics, but then again, it's all in good fun. The look on the dude's face in Kainam's pic is priceless! haha

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
:eek...oh man...just WAIT till Motive gets a load of THIS thread...

It'll be ON!

·
"Ain't quite right"™
11,224 Posts
I don't pay much attention to that crap, and I don't take many pictures of anything since I got out of the Navy.

1 - 20 of 2768 Posts