Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chrome and Leather women leather motorcycle vest made of 0.8-0.9 mm premium sheepskin, the most important features of this Vest are concealed carry with bullet snap which never gets rusted, YKK zippers with easy access panels.
Chrome and Leather women leather motorcycle vest is fitted out club style with banded collar allow which easily adjusts with your neck. This can also be a top of your existing leather jacket. It fits you nice and generously. Covered snaps and cropped center zipper give your vest a sporty look. 2 buttoned chest pockets can easily carry your cellphone. 2 buttoned slash pockets can carry your useful stuff. 2 concealed carry pockets with bullet snaps and tapered holsters so you can easily carry your weapon, left side access more quickly. It is perfect for your riding position because of no sleeves on this leather vest so there is no hurdle of fitting problem to move your arm, there is a nice binding of the leather on the edge. Cotton lining with easy access panels and embroideries lifetime warranty on hardware and zippers.

·
Barney Fife - Poser
817 Posts
I am convinced that the problem here is the new software. Ever since VTF switched to this same software it has become a dumping ground for spam and trolls from all of those dirty, sandy places on the other side of the globe.

This troll has made 2 posts, 1 looking for advice on picking the right jacket and the one above trying to sell this "premium" vest. WTF

I've been looking for some real leather armor jacket for motorbike riding.

·
Registered
37,000 Posts
I am convinced that the problem here is the new software. Ever since VTF switched to this same software it has become a dumping ground for spam and trolls from all of those dirty, sandy places on the other side of the globe.

This troll has made 2 posts, 1 looking for advice on picking the right jacket and the one above trying to sell this "premium" vest. WTF

The mods and I put in a lot of work creating a blocked IP list that got dumped with the switch to new forum software. Vertical Joke dont care about spam. They dont frequent this site.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Is there something missing from the OP? It looks like it was copied and pasted from an ad. No link to a site trying to sell it. No mention of price, or if it was the OP selling this. If he/she was hawking something this was a very bad job. Regardless I agree with Candyman, it would have been fun to mess with him for a while before he got banned. Got a feeling with this new software tho, there will be future opportunities.

·
weird member
1,840 Posts
Pretty much any "foreign" country user that resurrects a thread last posted in 5 years ago with their first post, is soon to be posting spam elsewhere. That or if their first post is to start a thread looking for advice.

I've seen it happen a few times.

So, why didn't they merge over the IP ban list? Like, why would someone deliberately not bring it over (admins, not mods)?

·
Asylum Inmate
11,391 Posts
Cause the dumb fuks think their "spam filter" works..... :nah
Iff'n you dont block IPs. .... your site will fill with fleas!

This is Canadian Tech ... should not surprise anyone .... they are still waiting for the Brick phone to make a come back up there!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
weird member
1,840 Posts
Cause the dumb fuks think their "spam filter" works..... :nah
I mean, it still doesn't hurt to have an additional layer of security by importing a list of known spam IP addresses, and I am sure it wouldn't have been hard to import the list, it's not like doing so would be time/cost prohibitive.

I mean, I have seen more spam the last two days than I have the previous two years combined.

·
Wayward Son
23,049 Posts
The mods and I put in a lot of work creating a blocked IP list that got dumped with the switch to new forum software. Vertical Joke dont care about spam. They dont frequent this site.
It boosts their already enormously inflated membership count.

·
Wayward Son
23,049 Posts
I mean, it still doesn't hurt to have an additional layer of security by importing a list of known spam IP addresses, and I am sure it wouldn't have been hard to import the list, it's not like doing so would be time/cost prohibitive.

I mean, I have seen more spam the last two days than I have the previous two years combined.
That might be something worth asking in the "We are live" thread. Or whatever the fucking name of it is.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts