Harley Davidson Forums banner

61 - 80 of 165 Posts

·
Wayward Son
23,049 Posts
Dang Dave. Quit changing you custom user title.
Getting to where I can`t keep up without a program.

·
American
25,838 Posts
At one time had a Softail Deluxe beach bars were great. IMO, but that was just me. Which is the way it should be....... To each his own! Thinking about changing my Ultra bars, it will be the way I want them if I decide to change out! So what does everybody think I should change em too!!!
:popcorn
:devil

·
Killer of Souls
10,862 Posts
At one time had a Softail Deluxe beach bars were great. IMO, but that was just me. Which is the way it should be....... To each his own! Thinking about changing my Ultra bars, it will be the way I want them if I decide to change out! So what does everybody think I should change em too!!!

:popcorn

Dunno, but tassels for sure... Maybe pink and purple

·
Banned
1,658 Posts
Whole bunch of BS tonight. Man ask about oil and everyone goes fishing n a yellow submarine. Get Havoline 50wt racing oil. ($6.49qt.?) at Autozone Advance my Wally World doesn't carry that wt. Get so hot down here I don't pull the choke on my 88. I have mikuni carb that might make difference. What? You think HD have a refinery somewhere. I've been to the factory n Pennsylvania. Everything was preassembled. There was a lady putting on decals. Looked just like the one on my tank

tarheel

·
Wayward Son
23,049 Posts
uhh....might be why they call the Pa. plant the Final Assembly Plant.
Just say`in....

·
Nocturnal Ancestor
6,658 Posts
The bars? the fads come and go, I remember way back when it was tall sissy bars and hangers then it went low and straight and stripped down then apes came back for a few then went bye bye then they came back again...I glad to see nowadays people are doing their own thing so you see all kinds of set-ups!!
As for the poser theme goes ever wonder if city gals go on farmers dot com and pretend to be a country gal to gold dig on some rich ole farmer dude....just throwing that out there?
:what?

·
Registered
36,952 Posts
Whole bunch of BS tonight. Man ask about oil and everyone goes fishing n a yellow submarine. Get Havoline 50wt racing oil. ($6.49qt.?) at Autozone Advance my Wally World doesn't carry that wt. Get so hot down here I don't pull the choke on my 88. I have mikuni carb that might make difference. What? You think HD have a refinery somewhere. I've been to the factory n Pennsylvania. Everything was preassembled. There was a lady putting on decals. Looked just like the one on my tank

tarheel
Now why would you put a Mikuni on a 88" motor? :what?

·
Wayward Son
23,049 Posts
.....ever wonder if city gals go on farmers dot com and pretend to be a country gal to gold dig on some rich ole farmer dude....just throwing that out there?
:what?
Hell. I was gonna go on and gold dig fur some rich ol` country widder.

Guess it could work both ways.

·
On the loose
8,674 Posts
Welcome to a corner of the US that PC ( political castration ) hasn't touched , your asking opinions from true Americans that will call it like they see it and don't really care if it's sugar coated. It is a HARLEY forum after all.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Beach bars look the best
They actually handle pretty good. just not the best for long distance because you tend to slump and apes keep you up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
American
25,838 Posts
Beach bars look the best
They actually handle pretty good. just not the best for long distance because you tend to slump and apes keep you up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Apes keep you up! :eek-surprise

·
Banned
1,658 Posts
Saw a rider n Cherokee had tall apes, said he was having heck of time making all these hairpin curves, on other hand he said his armpits are really dry. All roads around Smoky Mtns. National Park have speed limits of 45 mandated by the Feds. Everybody wants to go to tail of the dragon. Any two lane road around is worthy of being a dragon road. I'm going to Boone n spring, see Hot Springs, Lake Lure, some roads I haven't seen before. As for mikuni carb I bought bike used and she is fast. They is two kinds of fellows n these forums, ones with brandy new bikes, ones that ride the trade ins. I bought mine for $10,000 cash. Did the new bike owner put down 10k, I doubt it.

tarheel

61 - 80 of 165 Posts