Harley Davidson Forums banner

81 - 100 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
36,996 Posts
As for mikuni carb I bought bike used and she is fast. They is two kinds of fellows n these forums, ones with brandy new bikes, ones that ride the trade ins. I bought mine for $10,000 cash. Did the new bike owner put down 10k, I doubt it.
How fast is it? :think

My bike is hardly new anymore, and it wasn't a trade in, so I guess you need more stereotypes! :eek-surprise

And if your bike isn't putting out over 100+ HP, that Mikuni is a waste, and if it is still an 88" I doubt that it does.

·
American
25,855 Posts
How fast is it? :think

My bike is hardly new anymore, and it wasn't a trade in, so I guess you need more stereotypes! :eek-surprise

And if your bike isn't putting out over 100+ HP, that Mikuni is a waste, and if it is still an 88" I doubt that it does.
I for one will testify there are more than two kinds of people on this forum...... :what?

·
American
25,855 Posts
:think Okay...... What is a Mikuni carb...... ? Will it make my EFI Ultra faster??

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,049 Posts
I for one will testify there are more than two kinds of people on this forum...... :what?
Did Caitlin join? What's its handle?

--

·
Wayward Son
23,049 Posts
:rofl:

·
Super Moderator
12,532 Posts
They is two kinds of fellows n these forums, ones with brandy new bikes, ones that ride the trade ins. I bought mine for $10,000 cash. Did the new bike owner put down 10k, I doubt it.

tarheel
I must have a split personality. I have a 2 year old bike and a 12 year old bike.

·
Rider for Life
6 Posts
Dave its like this....

If i wanted one that handled good etc .... i wouldn't be riding a harley ... for Me I ride a harley cause they look good and go Ok.....each to his own everyone rides them for different reasons

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Lol......Mid life crisis.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
12,532 Posts
Lol......Mid life crisis.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lol..... first post.

Please go introduce yourself in the "new to community" section.

·
Wayward Son
23,049 Posts

·
Wayward Son
23,049 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,532 Posts
81 - 100 of 165 Posts