Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new member to this forum. I'm considering replacing the stock bars and risers on my '05 Deluxe. I'd like to go with a low riser and cruiser bar. I've checked out Wild 1 and some others but can't quite narrow it down. I have also read brief posts where the stock risers have been machined down to achieve a low profile look. I am 6'-2" and 225 lbs. Any advice or links would be greatly appreciated.

·
sober 2 nite
223 Posts
Try the search button

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
El Supremo - thanks for the post. The pics are awesome and give me some ideas. I'm new to the site and haven't had too much luck navigating so far. I appreciate your input!

·
The Northern Redneck
7,170 Posts
I like guys like you, I changed out to a set of takeoffs when a guy wanted apes on his 05 Deluxe, He gave me his stock bars and throttle cables, put them on my 05 Night Train with full fairing...I love em...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweet pics! I dig the apes but think I'd like to go for the beach bar look (wide & low). I found a bike on another forum with the HD narrow beach bars & riser kit (part no. 56851-04) but can't seem to locate the kit on the HD website. Anyone have any leads?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts