Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang! I've had Honda's all my life and finally, at age 51 bought a 2007 Ultra Classic. Man am I proud- it's a whole other culture. My wife bought the harley vest for my birthday and I signed us up as HOG members. The coolest part is having a wife that is in to the whole thing with me!

·
What?
3,256 Posts
Traded in my old Honda for a Harley myself.

Great choice you made. You won't regret it one bit.

Now then, picture?

And welcome to the forum, where as long as everybody stays sober - it's down right a great little place. :D

:woo

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll go to the house and get a bike pic up and posted soon. I'm almost as excited about this whole thing as ol seedoobob! HA

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Test for pic upload in sig.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, finally figured out the pic thing- I'll get the hang of all this soon...maybe.:drunk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congrats on the new scoot. I did the same thing this fall. I bought my first HD (2009 Softail Custom)
I still have my Honda Spirit 1100, but I will sell that in the spring.

I have the winter to look at all the add-ons I can buy for my new bike!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I need better reading glasses.... I thought your name said "Steve & Tuna"..... I thought, "That's odd.....but catchy......"

It's Tana....

Welcome.!!

I had many a Honda and raced one. Great bikes, but fail to have the mistique and heritage of a Harley.
Tuna?! I'll call 'er that tonight and see how that goes- can I blame it on you? Now that's funny right there. Thanks for the welcome.

·
What?
3,256 Posts
Tuna?! I'll call 'er that tonight and see how that goes- can I blame it on you? Now that's funny right there. Thanks for the welcome.
I have a feelin' that if you are indeed that brave, you may have just made your last post. But hey, if YOU want to give it a shot, I'm close enough to visit you in the hospital or morgue. :bat

The other morning my wife followed me down to our local corner store to get breakfast. The girl behind the counter bagged my stuff and not hers. Man I heard about that later on. :D

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,203 Posts
...my wife followed me down to our local corner store to get breakfast. The girl behind the counter bagged my stuff and not hers. Man I heard about that later...
Tell her you only get that kind of treatment 'cause you smile and wink at that girl all the time... :hidesbehind

You guys all know this old joke..

Two bikers meet up the next day after going home real late and drunk the night before,
one biker says " I did my very best to sneak in real quiet last night, but no use, my wife woke up and really gave me hell. How 'bout yours?"

Second biker say "Nope, I just slam the front door open and holler 'Wake up honey, I wanna have sex!' and when I get to the bedroom she's snoring so loud I don't even have to be quiet"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts