Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enjoy!!

And please don't hate...I don't make a common occurrence of the ending...Gotta have a little fun here and there though. And considering it is my road....I know it like the back of my hand....

·
Guitarslinger
3,316 Posts
I need me one of those Hyper-Drives

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The last part of that was like me coming home tonight. Hit 110 on the ultra. Might need a longer stretch or a bigger motor to hit 120...... lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
That sporty has alot in her. If i had popped it back into 4th I would have hit 110 sooner!! Getting an ultra to 110...that's just scary.

Which camera are you using and where is it mounted? Loved the video.

Its the Sony hdr-as10
That was set at (I think) 1080p 30fps

It is mounted to the side of my helmet and is a little crooked. I need to work on that at some point.
Glad you liked the video!!

I spent just under 200 bucks for the whole setup with a 32gb micro SD class 4.
The camera is incredible for the price, the low light is fantastic and the steady shot is incredible also.

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
dont underestimate the power of the big bikes

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Damn... I didn't even know I was doing it, but I have GOT to quit taking acid before watching your vids....

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,388 Posts
Pppshhhtt! I don't know I haven't even ridden one. Sorry to offend...I didn't really think anything of it when I said it!

No offense, just saying when it rides like an ultra, the only way you can tell you hit 100, is the throttle response kinda slows down and those darn dotted lines look like spots.....

It dont hurt that i work with a sport bike guy and when we head home at night, we have a few miles of mostly dead divided 4 lane, so we can throttle em up once in a while. Id just like to peg her once and call it done......

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No offense, just saying when it rides like an ultra, the only way you can tell you hit 100, is the throttle response kinda slows down and those darn dotted lines look like spots.....

It dont hurt that i work with a sport bike guy and when we head home at night, we have a few miles of mostly dead divided 4 lane, so we can throttle em up once in a while. Id just like to peg her once and call it done......

Been there done that!!! I wish I had a GPS with me so I could see what she really goes up to!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts