Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I got back from Santa Fe last night what a ride, nickle size hail just north of Roswell, then I hooked up with a storm system in Fort Stockton that was headed to Austin also.

Phreak, sorry I didn't give you a call but I didn't get out of Santa Fe untill after noon, I will be headed back up there again in June and I will try again. I was in Carlsbad and heard some bikers at the gas station talking about how they had just done 500 miles in 11 hours. Then I hit them with "I am headed to Austin tonight and the jaws dropped.:D

More pics here

·
Registered
39,539 Posts
What a beautiful country we live in, and what better way to go out and discover it.

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
While riding there two weeks ago with friends, it was observed there is an "enchantment" with New Mexico, just as the state license plate notes, "Land of Enchantment". Your pics capture this well.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Sorry you got stuck in that nasty crap around Roswell. Would you believe that none of that hit us?

Let me know when your coming back in June. I may not be here, I've got another road trip planned phrom the 13th to the 18th.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Those are some amazing photos. You will be able enjoy that ride again everytime you look back at the pictures. Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts