Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went riding with wapow, me on the FLHRSI, he was on get this not on the "X" just your plain ordinary v-rod. some mustang wanted some...he then realized that he shouldn't have tried to run us , I mean I had too much for him.his boy was on the "X" while wapow was on the 1130 ate the mustang up and spit him out!!!:rofl::rofl::ride, and can you dig that sucka!?:dance:dance

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had some d/a in built 06 Chrysler 300 tried to jump me. I wouldn't call what I gave him, with a stock VRSCD, in front of two of friends a spanking. Brutal beating with a spiked club would come close. I gave him a "baby wave" as I one-handed it over the horizon in second gear. This was 5 weeks ago. According to his buds last Saturday, nobody has seen him running since that night. If you can't take the shame, don't expose yourself in public!!

·
COB
1,984 Posts
I'm always getting dip sticks who want to run me. I never turn down a race. Hell, I'd race a State Trooper. Haven't lost yet. Came close to a built Mustang.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I likes to run mine when I get the op.
I had an older dude come up on my right side (turbo side) he saw what I had and still wanted some.
He had a big twin and it ran pretty strong, but not at all near strong enough :)
I gave him the nod, he hammered it and jumped 3 on me, all the while I grabbed clutch, dropped two gears and hammered it. I zipped by him like he was in reverse. I looked back to offer up more fun and he was already turning and going the other direction.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Have yet to lose to an AIRHEAD... to all you posers from hdforums thats everything before a VR.

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,193 Posts
I have a sneaking suspicion that everybody who uses the word "Airhead"
gets a huge hard-on whenever the Mazda commercial goes ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM.

And please, excuse me for stating the incredibly obvious, (and for using the jargon,)
MOST any "Airhead" rider who hasn't spent $5000 on upgrades, and/or turbo, nitrous, something,
who is even vaguely interested, let alone willing to race a V-Rod, it isn't his bike that is being revealed
as weak, it is his intelligence.

I love my V-Rod. I LOVE THE V-Rod.
But I'm afraid there are few V-Rod owners who's arrogant punk sport-biker attitude
leads me to think that I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
what if I was on fire? :confused:

could you please find a glass of water or something? I don't want you to piss on me anyway :D

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,193 Posts
Vic, You haven't in any way exhibited the snarling antagonism that I'm talking about and you know it.

You other V-Rod owners...
No, make that US V-Rod owners who are not the a**holes, you know very well the attitudes I'm talking about,
because you and I have both been embarrassed for them by for the degree which these individuals have shown their asses,
and their punk attitudes.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
The strange part to me Nathang is that our V-Rod community complains about not being accepted by the traditional/airhead Harley community, yet turn around an demonstrate the same behavior toward them.

·
Steve
262 Posts
The strange part to me Nathang is that our V-Rod community complains about not being accepted by the traditional/airhead Harley community, yet turn around an demonstrate the same behavior toward them.
I'm with you guys on this, I get sooooo tired of the "airhead" vs. "watercooled" crap. I have both and have never had anybody say anything negative to me on either bike. I ride with anybody no mater what kind of bike they have as long as they are a safe rider.

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,193 Posts
Let's note that most of the arrogant punks only have one bike, or at least only one Harley,
and I'll bet good money that they have never had a traditional Harley Davidson motorcycle.

It's plain, if there is anything wrong with the V-Rod, it's that it seems to have attracted
the worst jackasses of the sport-bike crowd.

Flies around sugar?

·
70's Drag racer
43 Posts
So called "Street racers" and saturday night cruisers are usually a bunch of posers anyway, no matter what they run. The real proof is at the track. But there is something to be said for spanking that ass when some cocky shit postures beside you at the light. But let's all try to be safe and hurt no one but ourselves. (personal choice)

·
Ms. Subtle
1,930 Posts
that is a dichotomy i dont understand AT ALL

maybe its because i own a V-Rod and a Busa..i love both for VERY different reasons.. and rarely ride the Busa with any one else because i cant take the "kids" around here that ride them .. yeah i am not THAT old but i am also not 22 any more either .. and those "boys" grate me in the worst ways.. i cant say they are all boys but the majority around here are..

i tend to ride the V with my gang in Nashville and ride the Busa alone.. how odd , yes?

and when all my friends are in town i ride with the oddest group ever .. we have my V.. a victory 8 ball, m109, rune, geezer glide (said with the utmost affection), gold wing, BMW and a concours

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Who dug up this dead thread? I think this was from like 6 months ago or something.

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,193 Posts
Damn, it sure is an old thread. DOH!
...nevermind...

Odin did it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts