1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Spartanburg, SC

·
Registered
490 Posts
Hello all my wife and I may be relocating from NH to SC .We were born and have resided in New england all of our life.She is 38 and im 44. With no children.My wife may be taking a job in Union county area.We both love the warm weather the hotter the better,even know we live here in the northeast,I love to ride my motorcycle.fish,shoot, and love stock car racing as well as modifieds.and we both love the outdoors.Can you tell me a bit more about that area of Union county? I have been looking at the Union city as well as Union County web site,Any info good or bad on that area or the state would be great, thanks, David

·
Registered
523 Posts
Welcome from southern Indiana. My dad lives in summerville and my sis is moving to columbia in december.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
Damn good lookin' smiley face!

Welcome to the forum from Houston!

(Beautiful bike, too!!)

·
Registered
754 Posts
Hello all my wife and I may be relocating from NH to SC .We were born and have resided in New england all of our life.She is 38 and im 44. With no children.My wife may be taking a job in Union county area.We both love the warm weather the hotter the better,even know we live here in the northeast,I love to ride my motorcycle.fish,shoot, and love stock car racing as well as modifieds.and we both love the outdoors.Can you tell me a bit more about that area of Union county? I have been looking at the Union city as well as Union County web site,Any info good or bad on that area or the state would be great, thanks, David
I live about 20 minutes from Union. It is fairly depressed job wise but close enough to other areas that you can comute to. What are you looking for?

·
Saddle Tramp
351 Posts
Greer, SC.
Present and Accounted for!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts