Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to get a good deal on a Street Glide, anyone know of a dealer in South Texas dealing? Houston dealers aren't right now (sic)!

donald

·
Registered
55 Posts
Good luck, the Street Glide is a hot item. I'm sure they sell all they can get. You are probaly lucky if you can get one, in the colour with the wheel option you prefer.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Come on up and check out the oklahoma guys, i got the best price on my 12 SG at Bartlesville Harley in Bartlesville Oklahoma, but the guys at Route 66 HD in TUlsa matched it to get the business. the Tulsa guys state they will beat any deal.. i paid 18300,00 for mine out the door brand new. it has cruise but no ABS or security.
It might be worth the trip or freight to shop out of your area.

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
I was just fixing to say....Tulsa Ok. at Rt.66 HD was through there a couple weeks ago and they had some of the cheapest prices, I have seen anywhere.....:thumbsup

·
Registered
181 Posts
Trying to get a good deal on a Street Glide, anyone know of a dealer in South Texas dealing? Houston dealers aren't right now (sic)!

donald
I'm from NJ. I have been to Cowboys in Beaumont. Really nice dealer. It's going to be hard to get a really good deal in the warmer states. Come to NJ in the middle of the winter. You might save a few hundred. Harly is doing good. Let us know how it goes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts