Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum here coming in from the Manchester, NH area any one looking to get out hit me up I'm always up for a ride.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Bought my bike at Manchester Harley. Great bunch of guys over there.

I live in Seabrook. I've been here 10+ years and love it. Moved out of the Republic of Massachusetts and never looked back. :nod

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky, I'm originally from Londonderry and I'll be back up there ridin in the end of may timeframe. Can't wait to rip I-93 up. :woo

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Welcome from Mass.

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Bought my bike at Manchester Harley. Great bunch of guys over there.

I live in Seabrook. I've been here 10+ years and love it. Moved out of the Republic of Massachusetts and never looked back. :nod
Hay don't put salt on the wound, there still some real people here.:nod

·
Banned
2,820 Posts
Lebanon here. I've ridden 180 miles in every direction and never tire of the scenery, the roads or things to do. Of course winter comes and shiets all over my life for 5-6 months.......

·
Mind Not For Rent
1,307 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
azz kicker
308 Posts
pretty cool place hey taxman? don't they do some type of cruise night on Wednesday nights ? i'm originally from attleboro by the way !!!!! kinda miss it

·
Registered
490 Posts
Racing

Well I drive by there well sort of.I go to Lee Speedway every Friday night, love stock car racing,David

·
Noel
9,802 Posts
pretty cool place hey taxman? don't they do some type of cruise night on Wednesday nights ? i'm originally from attleboro by the way !!!!! kinda miss it
Yes, they do street nights on Wed's evenings too, I do not usually go up on that night, 200 mile round trip for me trailering the drag bike (Vrod) on a work day is not worth the aggravation, I usually take Friday's out of work all spring, summer & fall to make the Friday trip early & worth it. :thumb

If your ever in Attleboro (visiting family & old friends, etc) check out Dunks on North Main St, you might find me there.:cheers:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts