Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have some stuff from the 04 XL1200C I use to have.

Mustang Vintage Touring XL 04-10 model #76143.....$200 shipped.

Lyndall 7234 Z-PLUS XL 04-Current "REAR"......$40 shipped

High Flow Air Kit, Kit number is 29042-04. Replaced original filter with a K&N. Just missing the carb gasket. Everything in pic is what you get.....$75 shipped

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lyndall Brake Pads "SOLD"

Prices dropped

Mustang seat $175.00

High Flow Air Kit $60.00

·
Learning Member
466 Posts
Hey XL1200R - seat is for a 4.5 gallon (third picture) . . . I am very interested but, you got your iron in the fire first so - check with your buddy . . . Ohioguy has waited long enough to get rid of this seat!!!

Okay Ohioguy, I'm steppin' up! If XL can't get his buddy to cough up the funds - I'm there. To my understanding you want 175 $US shipped - please confirm after XL comes back. Happen to be off on Monday and getting a Money Order is no probs! Now, I'm in Ontario Canada so . . . you may want another 10 or 15 bucks for delivery - lemmeknow.

·
Learning Member
466 Posts
Hey XL - we spell that R.E.S.P.E.C.T - you got it, I got it = perfect!

Thanks for the wishes, I have been shopping seats for a while, if all of the endorsements for Mustangs are true - I should be enjoying the seat for a long time to come! :ride I just had my Indie order 2 Drag Specialties seats (a solo and a two up) to look at - don't know what they cost . . . back rest options are really intriguing . . . may post my findings . . .

Okay - Ohioguy, I'll PM you for some details . . .

Regards and RESPECT,
Rick.

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
Hey XL - we spell that R.E.S.P.E.C.T - you got it, I got it = perfect!

Thanks for the wishes, I have been shopping seats for a while, if all of the endorsements for Mustangs are true - I should be enjoying the seat for a long time to come! :ride I just had my Indie order 2 Drag Specialties seats (a solo and a two up) to look at - don't know what they cost . . . back rest options are really intriguing . . . may post my findings . . .

Okay - Ohioguy, I'll PM you for some details . . .

Regards and RESPECT,
Rick.
I appreciate the respect. Regardless of what all the pessimists in the world say, I believe that most people are generally good people and RESPECTFUL for that matter. You're just a little more proof to my theory. Ride on brother and now with a little more comfort!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Learning Member
466 Posts
PM sent to Ohioguy!

Thanks XL1200R - - - - - and I like the way you think! Ride on brother.

·
Learning Member
466 Posts
No worries . . . pm backatchya!

·
Learning Member
466 Posts
And my thanks to you Ohioguy !! - you were great, communicative, timely, good job on the packaging and kind enough to throw in some extras!

Work with you anytime!

For closure's sake, I want our Forum friends to know that when you are buying something from an American Brother/Sister as a Canadian - our guberment will take 5% extra for Duty and another 5% for Tax - and UPS charged me 39.95 for Brokerage Fees ... ouch, wasn't planning on that but, that's the way it goes! Now you know too! :nod

Still very worth it for me, installed the seat and took a ride the other night = :dance:tush:thumb = Fantastic on my arse, oh yeah!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts