Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look.....I love all you guys, but I'm also not sure if you're aware of another forum, PACKED with information on JUST Sportsters and Buells.....???

I don't even own a Sporty, and I go there and read and learn things.

http://xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/index.php?

Hang here. Read there. Gain knowleg....knowla.....Lodda smarts. :thumb

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
I checked it out I'll look in from time to time.

·
Registered
39,576 Posts
I'm a member over there, and I have never owned a Sportster (yet). :nod

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Wus this a hint Dave, y'all don't wont no girlie bikes on ur forum? :lol8 :thumb I tried to register but could'nt because i have AOL.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I tried that forum right after I bought my Nightster. I asked what someone thought was a silly question, got flamed for it, fought back, got flamed harder, then told them all to go f*ck themselves.

No, thanks.

·
Murdured HD
133 Posts
dAVE RECOMENDED THIS SITE TO ME A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO AND THERE IS SOOOOO MUCH INFO ON SPORTIES THERE ITS RIDICULES. HOWEVER I STILL POST HERE FOR A SECOND OPINION.:thumb

·
Banned
161 Posts
I belong to that forum - everyone seems very friendly there. Odd to tell people to leave here though. Sportsters are still Harley's right ????? But that site does, for the main part, deal with Sportsters and Buells.

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
He isn't telling anyone to leave, just giving us a new resource for info. cheeze:eek7

·
"Ain't quite right"™
11,240 Posts
Damn, and I thought I was sensitive...

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I belong to that forum - everyone seems very friendly there. Odd to tell people to leave here though. Sportsters are still Harley's right ????? But that site does, for the main part, deal with Sportsters and Buells.
Read what I posted again Sandy...... I never said "Leave" .......did I?

I said...:

Look.....I love all you guys, but I'm also not sure if you're aware of another forum, PACKED with information on JUST Sportsters and Buells.....???

I don't even own a Sporty, and I go there and read and learn things.

http://xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/index.php?

Hang here. Read there. Gain knowleg....knowla.....Lodda smarts. :thumb
Just letting Sportster people know theres a forum with a lot more Sportster info, about SPORTSTERS, then just a forum about ALL Harleys.

ALL Sportsters means MORE info.

DON'T you belong to more then ONE forum?

·
"Ain't quite right"™
11,240 Posts
This isn't the only place I go for Vrod info... don't disregard helpful links to other sites, lots of good info out there, and there can be really useful info on "specialty" forums.

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
"Ain't quite right"™
11,240 Posts
That forum was "special" to say the least.

·
Banned
161 Posts
My apologies Dave. Yes I do belong to several forums. It just surprised me the way you worded it - as I guess it took you a little off balance by what I said. No - you did not say "Leave" - but in fairness - you maybe seemed a bit defensive over Sportster questions here. So no, I have to admit - you did not say leave. And hey no argument from me - hey knowledge is knowledge. Again my apologies.

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Better be carefull Dave, i might photo shop a pic of you on a Sporty and spread it around the web, just sayin,,,, course if you wus to come up with just say maybe a hundred bucks, i might could be bought off. ok ok a sixpack maybe,,,, hey i'm cheap. :lol8

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My apologies Dave. Yes I do belong to several forums. It just surprised me the way you worded it - as I guess it took you a little off balance by what I said. No - you did not say "Leave" - but in fairness - you maybe seemed a bit defensive over Sportster questions here. So no, I have to admit - you did not say leave.
I answer everyone's questions here, Sporty or FLH.

I was simply showing Sportster owners ANOTHER place to get information regarding their bikes, hence, included the statement, "Hang here. Read there." in my post.

You obviously missed that, or misunderstood what I meant.

If it were a forum for V-Rods, I'da posted it up and titled it "Hey V-Rod owners!!"

It's all good.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts