Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me be the first to say "Welcome to the Sporty Section!!!!":) I am so glad that Max has taken over this forum, and can't wait to watch it grow!!! I have been an avid, borderline addict to the V-Rodforum.com...;) I have a 2006 883L Glacier White Pearl Sportster, and my sweet boyfriend, Rob, has a 2006 VRSCA in Cobalt Blue. We got the bikes in June of '06...and ride every chance we get!!!

So I just wanted to introduce myself a bit, and say "Post-Up" with your thoughts, questions, opinions- and let's get this section started!!!!

PS- just to make a long story short....I'm also known as "Cupcake" around the VROD forum...so don't be alarmed :p

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hey cupcake, welcome. I guess I will need to include the pink elephant smilie here now.

Max

·
Registered
411 Posts
Welcome, and thank you!
I may be known, or unknown - just like famous or infamous...
\however - sporting, sportsmanlike, and sporty are but merely my nature...
also happen to love two wheels with a motor!

Love it, love it, love it!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I will leave that up for Rob or Max to put up on the forum!!! There happen to be 2 videos.....but I don't have access to either, lol!!!!:dance

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Howdy abryson/cupcake! I have a soft spot in my heart for ride videos and the Sporty. Seems as though every friend I have owning one is totally smitten with the thing. :)
Hi there! I love my sporty!!! It's been the best bike to have as my first. I really don't know if I will ever be able to trade it in. I know I will get other bikes in my lifetime, but there is something about this Sporty, and it being my first bike..and there is serious attachment!!!! I know that's part of owning a bike, making it your own....but I can't stand the thought of someone else having it, and not knowing what kind of care they are, or aren't, giving it!!!!! I'll just need to win the lottery so I can get a V or a Deluxe..and keep the Sporty too!!!!

I'm sure Rob and/or Max will post the burnout video(s) to this thread soon!!!!

·
OutbackM/C Tourguide
21 Posts
It was a sad day indeed when I sold my 1200 Sporty Custom, oh well.

My Street-Rod is it's replacement.... ;)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey all, while I don't have it anymore my first HD was a 1200L. I loved it, but I got a good trade in value for it when I bought my V-Rod. I do miss the rumble of the V&H pipes, but I felt it was time to move on.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright....I'll see what I can do...:)

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Alright...I can't figure out how to just attach the videos..perhaps I need to save them on my computer and then attach them...so for now, I am going to post the link you need to click on to see them in the VRF forum..it shouldn't be to tedious....

This is the debut video of my burnout...I was scared the neighbors that lived next door were going to come out and yell at us, like they had before :eek: ...
http://www.v-rodforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=562579&postcount=86

This one is from Buffalo Wild Wings...
http://www.v-rodforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=569307&postcount=147

I'm sure there are more to come!

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,750 Posts
Fine looking motorcycle Amy.
Probably looks pretty good when you're not smoking it, too.

I think this could be a primo video series, "Amy versus Dunlop" etc, etc.
Somebody find a suitable place to film the sequels.
Somebody save a few 90% beat tires just in case.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Fine looking motorcycle Amy.
Probably looks pretty good when you're not smoking it, too.

I think this could be a primo video series, "Amy versus Dunlop" etc, etc.
Somebody find a suitable place to film the sequels.
Somebody save a few 90% beat tires just in case.
LOL!!!!! Thank you for the comment on the bike!!! I love it!!!! Great idea on the video....would you believe I'm still on my first tire, and it still even has tread!!!!! Maybe somehow, their tires arent so bad as some people say!!! Well, at least they hold up well through some mini-burnouts!!!:dance

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 20 of 29 Posts