Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been snowin sideways here for about five hours...went from a bare drive at 11 and at 2 I had to shovel 8 inches so the little dogs could go pee,I've had to do this twice since...It's all my fault, I went and bought a bike...summer is never gonna come,I might as well get ready for huntin season...

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
sell your bike, we will be fine again:)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just bought, it but If sell it to you there will be months of unseasonably cold weather with really high snow banks and bikinis will be a thing of the past.....:)

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
sell your bike, we will be fine again:)
NO-OOOO, don't do it!!

Redbuds have been blooming for 2 weeks and azaleas are coming in. Fans are watching LSU Baseball in T-shirts! We're gonna be in the 80s tomorrow. We'll send you some riding weather soon!!

--

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
I just bought, it but If sell it to you there will be months of unseasonably cold weather with really high snow banks and bikinis will be a thing of the past.....:)
We'll be envying you in August!

--

·
Registered
581 Posts
Don't fret. The warm weather will arrive eventually. Was 65 here the other day, really nice. Tomorrow 30 chance of snow....Al Gore is right, global warming is real...

.…...........................................

"I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle"

·
Poser Member # 99
17,661 Posts
The pond around my house is going down with all the snow melting was 50 degrees yesterday and is to be in the 60's today . Our gravel road is a mud hole right now . Getting bike fever If I wouldn't have just got out of the hospital a week ago with pneumonia . I'd be out trying to ride today .Guess I'll just have to sit on the porch and listen to the Harleys in the distance

Wroof Wroof the dogs on the Porch

·
Registered
425 Posts
He should know, after all, he did invent the internet
Don't fret. The warm weather will arrive eventually. Was 65 here the other day, really nice. Tomorrow 30 chance of snow....Al Gore is right, global warming is real...

"I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle"

·
Registered
25 Posts
It was 50 yesterday here in PA, now it's dropping back down into the 30s... I was going to put the battery in my bike yesterday but I didn't get to it. So close to warmth yet it still seems so far away...

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Snow. Snow. Snow. Snow. Snow. Snow. Snow. :D

·
Lost in Space
6,859 Posts
70s yesterday in Denver. 60ish rest of the week. Wish I had my bike and the time here

·
Retired citizen
23,371 Posts
Spring has sprang ! Now we need some rain to clean the salt off the roads.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Nice day in NY. Weather is close to breaking but supposed to be back down into the 30s tomorrow. 50 today. Real nice but very windy. Still wet roads and salt everywhere.

ImageUploadedByMO Free1426618477.140464.jpg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts