Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this dude on our way to church this morning.

Attachments

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
So......Darwin DOES work weekends.

·
Registered
710 Posts
One word-------DOUCHE!

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
No doubt what a knuckle head!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sure, he looks like the uber-dork, but I guarantee that bicycle lid will protect his dome better than the "DOT" beanies a lot of guys where. Just sayin'....

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
Why's he a douche? Isn't he more of an idiot/moron/dillweed?

·
Registered
12,120 Posts
Are bicycle helmets approved by some damn Govt. agency ???

·
Super Moderator
4,387 Posts
It was funny, in 2002 I was living in New Orleans and it was perfectly fine to ride without a motorcycle helmet. I probably did anyhow about half the time. However, I got pulled over when I took the bicycle out becuase it was a law to have one on then. No ticket but thought it was crazy to mandate a helmet on a bicycle and not a motorcycle.

·
Registered
365 Posts
have to disagree with the beanie helmet comment. A DOT approved beanie will protect much more than the Styrofoam/plastic bicycle helmet. Just the shell itself is WAY harder than the plastic helmet. interior padding is more impact resistant also. Finally, eitherway, u have no facial or brainstem protection. Just my $.02

·
Registered
40 Posts
Notice I said "DOT". You know, the fiberglass yarmulkes that come with a "DOT" sticker that so many seem so fond of. Also, it's the styrofoam in the helmet that cushions the impact, not the flimsy, open-cell foam in the liner.

Dude's still a dork, tho.

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
Maybe he has a dryer in his garage and suffers from condensation poisoning.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I like to be flexible , I've got 2 bicycle helmets [ mine look cool and are ] 3 arias and 1 shoe . My bicycle helmets have a DOT sticker, put it there myself . As a matter of fact, with a heat index today of about 105 it would be a good day for them .

1 - 20 of 21 Posts