Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Smooth Operator!
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the fucking frame finally showed up yesterday. The quality of the welds are outstanding and it looks great. They promised they would have it to me in 4 to 5 weeks, it took 8. I'm convinced that the motorcycle industry has the worst customer service and everybody is a big fat liar! I have some wheels in Cali getting chromed, not for this bike but for my V-rod and the chromer said oh yea 6 weeks no problem and its been 10 and haven't heard a word. If I was in Cali I would just go get my shit!! I'M gonna try and put this thing into a roller this weekend, we shall see. If I don't get his done before my wife gets home I'm sending hate mail to all these fuckers!! I have just started this project and I already need a new attitude. :mad:

Attachments

·
Registered
472 Posts
By the tone of his post, looks like hypertension.:rofl: Of course I am in no way qualified to make this diagnosis. I hope things start looking better for you with project. I'm excited about seeing how it turns out. Judging by what you've done on the "smoothrod", I'm sure it will be nothing short of BADASS!

·
Steve
262 Posts
Well the fucking frame finally showed up yesterday. The quality of the welds are outstanding and it looks great. They promised they would have it to me in 4 to 5 weeks, it took 8. I'm convinced that the motorcycle industry has the worst customer service and everybody is a big fat liar! I have some wheels in Cali getting chromed, not for this bike but for my V-rod and the chromer said oh yea 6 weeks no problem and its been 10 and haven't heard a word. If I was in Cali I would just go get my shit!! I'M gonna try and put this thing into a roller this weekend, we shall see. If I don't get his done before my wife gets home I'm sending hate mail to all these fuckers!! I have just started this project and I already need a new attitude. :mad:
Lonnie,

Where are they in California......if they are anywhere near Sacramento I'll go get them for you.

·
Smooth Operator!
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I appreciate the offer man, they are all the way down in Santa Fe Springs, CA. I'm giving them till next week to get me a shipping conformation then I'm gonna send Cheatin over to pay them a visit. :cool:

·
Registered
411 Posts
I know how you feel bru, my bikes have been sitting in the port for nearly two months now...feel like gettin Cheatin out here to visit my dear friends at Port Customs!!!
Hang in there, all things come to those who wait. Patience is a virtue...
Have a safety meeting, that will chill you out!!!

·
Tire Killer
99 Posts
Patience is a virtue...
Have a safety meeting, that will chill you out!!!
Thats not one of Lonnies virtues!
A saftey meeting sure would help. I just dont see him attending a "REAL" safety meeting... I am willing to help out a bro.:eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts