Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone!

My name is Mike. I'm new to the forum, and to the bar and shield, for that matter. We picked up our new (to us) 2012 FLTRU on 4-11-15.

I've been riding for 30+ years, and never thought the day, I could park a Harley in my garage, would come. I've put a couple hundred miles on, so far, and the smile hasn't come off my face yet.

We're the second owners of our machine. It was owned by a older gentleman, but his wife could not get on it/wasn't comfortable with it, so they traded it in on a UTV. The Big Blue Pearl Road Glide Ultra is completely stock, with a couple of chrome upgrades, and the mount/wiring for the GPS system. I have a few things I'd like to add, but I'm very happy with the bike, thus far.

Hello again, from Titletown, USA (Green Bay, Wisconsin) And thanks for this great forum and all the information, within. I'm sure I'll be talking to some of you soon!

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,468 Posts
Welcome aboard from the South Coast of Mississippi! Hope you enjoy that new bike!

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Welcome from WNY, and the RoadGlide family!!!

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Welcome from SE Oklahoma!!! Lots of great ppl/info on here!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone! That was quite the welcome wagon. :)

Buckshot, you're pretty good! I love that 4 stroke outboard. I'd buy another one in a heartbeat!

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC.

·
Asylum Inmate
11,742 Posts
Welcome from Western Colorado.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts