Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to attach a stealth style luggage rack to my 2014 Street Glide, but since I will leave it on my bike, is there an option for a permanently attached stealth rack?

Since the rack will stay on the bike, I would like to avoid having to buy and install the fully detachable hardware set (which would also have to include the locking kit to safeguard against theft).

Would anyone know of a source for this? Most appreciated!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have this rack (Part Number 54283-09) and just use the locking clip set HD sells. I've never seen a permanent mount for this.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just added one to my RKC, or a "knockoff" version. Half the cost, but still like it. It does alot for the looks of the rear end, feels complete now.
HD sells the locks for them @ $70 or $80 bucks a pop for a set of 2, but worth it to avoid being stolen...

·
Registered
154 Posts
I just added one to my RKC, or a "knockoff" version. Half the cost, but still like it. It does alot for the looks of the rear end, feels complete now.

HD sells the locks for them @ $70 or $80 bucks a pop for a set of 2, but worth it to avoid being stolen...

Where did u get yours from , I'd like to put one too but not looking to put up the $$ for one from Harley

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
12 Posts
Purchased from ebay, just google "stealth luggage rack"...good luck

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
Yaknow? If you got into a ruckus, you could pull it off and use it like a pitchfork.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts