Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having trouble understanding the service manual instructions listed in 2-31 page 65. No where does it read that you just loosen the stem nut “prior “ to making the adjustment with the 6” 1/4 socket extension. I can’t make any adjustments due to the tightness.
I’ve loosened the upper pinch bolts. Also I do not have a digital caliper to determine the size of the stem bolt. Any help there would also be appreciated.

· Registered
2,211 Posts
I am having trouble understanding the service manual instructions listed in 2-31 page 65.
Model and year?

You do not need a digital caliper; all you need is a ruler or tape measure.

Someone here will probably tell you the size wrench needed once they know what you are working on.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I’m removing myself from this forum site due to the people who jump on every opportunity to be a smart ass. I’ve been reading a lot of forums on this site and it’s a lot more negative talk rather than helpful information.
Keep blasting away on your keyboards smart asses .

· Registered
2,017 Posts
I’m removing myself from this forum site due to the people who jump on every opportunity to be a smart ass. I’ve been reading a lot of forums on this site and it’s a lot more negative talk rather than helpful information.
You have got to be sh1tting me, us, the forum, oh for fux sake. Nobody here said anything negative to you. Yeah, we goof around, good natured ribbing, but rarely anything malicious. And that mostly comes from the nubes that can't take a joke or stand up for themselves. You know, kinda how the real world works. If this site is too much for you may I suggest the Oprah Winfrey forum, might be more akin to your sensitive nature.

· Retired citizen
26,699 Posts
BYE !

· Registered
2,211 Posts
Funny, the whiner posted he was leaving on Jan 26, yet still here on the 30th....

RG2022
Registered
Joined Dec 30, 2022
Last seen Jan 30, 2023

1 - 12 of 12 Posts