Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 ultra limited, from what I heard it’s not easy or cheap to upgrade the stereo is this true?
I have not read anything good about hog tunes or boom audio stage 2 so what options are there and will I still have to get it flashed?
thank you

·
Registered
35 Posts
i was thinking about getting a Rockford Fosgate or Aquatic stereo upgrade for mine, they are plug and play, however i hardly ever listen to the radio in the first place, so decided not to lol

·
Registered
843 Posts
I use my stock Harley head unit and added an amp and replaced four speakers (2 in fairing, 2 in tourpak/rear seat. Mostly listen to the ipod plugged into the USB input in the dash. I went with Rokker. The amp is tuned to only send frequencies that you can hear on a bike. Hard if not impossible to overdrive and blow them up. You can even connect your PC to the amp and customize settings. Everything is plug and play. Very satisfied with the upgrade. Link to Rokker below.

ROKKER

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was thinking about getting a Rockford Fosgate or Aquatic stereo upgrade for mine, they are plug and play, however i hardly ever listen to the radio in the first place, so decided not to lol
Omg that’s my solitude I have no problem dropping a couple grand🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
266 Posts
I will send pics after I'm done with this mod 😎.I had to do some grinding on the fairing for it to fit better after dry fitting it on the bike and
With the outer fairing on and the chrome skirt
At the bottom that goes across the forks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts