Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to put it out there that I have had my limited for 4 months and 8K miles and not had the first problem with it and still pleased. Clutch recall was fixed before I purchased it and the brake line was fixed a month ago or so. They only added an extra strap to it, no chafing.

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
And now...it isn't new anymore. The '15's are out. LOL

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know. Can't wait to see the new color schemes in person. I saw the Radioactive Green online and love it. Hope it looks as good in person.

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
Zombie Ultra.

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
Just wanted to put it out there that I have had my limited for 4 months and 8K miles and not had the first problem with it and still pleased. Clutch recall was fixed before I purchased it and the break line was fixed a month ago or so. They only added an extra strap to it, no chafing.

Well, hell--I reckon!

I've had an old '04 abandoned derelict for 3 years and I'm still thrilled every time I hit the start button. :)

**Your bike is gorgeous!**

--

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, hell--I reckon!

I've had an old '04 abandoned derelict for 3 years and I'm still thrilled every time I hit the start button. :)

**Your bike is gorgeous!**

--
It's my daily driver on my 130 mile round trip commute. It helps make the long boring commute a bit more fun. I have not taken any weekend trips on it yet. Not looking like I am going to get to this year, but it ain't over yet.

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
Man, you gotta get that beast out on those awesome roads in your area. People travel long distances just to play in your back yard!

--

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man, you gotta get that beast out on those awesome roads in your area. People travel long distances just to play in your back yard!

--
I do tend to take the "Scenic" routes home about as often as the dull boring 4 lanes. I am right in the middle of some nice places. I live in the Southwest end of the state. Less than an hour away from the KY and WV state lines and about 1.5 hours away from TN and NC Lines.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Love Mine too :) Glad you are happy with yours.....

Just got the 15 Accessories catalogue as well..... looks like the wallets gonna take another bashing lol.....

·
Registered
184 Posts
Nice orange. And I am like you my friend I Love my 14 SG and wouldnt trade it for anything.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts