Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
HawgDawg
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finding a stock system to replace the blaring V&H straight shots is proving a daunting task. Somewhere out in the desert there must be a boneyard of stock Harley exhausts.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Finding a stock system to replace the blaring V&H straight shots is proving a daunting task. Somewhere out in the desert there must be a boneyard of stock Harley exhausts.
I have a stock Sportster exhaust complete system hanging on a wall collecting dust. Excellent condition. However, it came off a 1993 Sportster, so I don't know if it would do you any good.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
What is your bike? Your profile lists a Dyna, but you posted this to the Sportster section.

Year and model [please.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I have my exhaust on a 2002 1200C. It does have screamin eagle slip ons but with the baffles, it is much quieter. If it works for a swap, I'm happy to do that.

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Check with the dealership.

·
Wayward Son
23,864 Posts
Check with the dealership.
^This^
Somewhere a Dealer should have some take offs from upgrading another bike.
Sorry if it blows a potential deal for a Member.

As soon as we get the type of bike clarified we`ll move it to the proper Forum....or not.

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Your profile lists a Dyna......different animal. I'm going to move it to the correct section. if you are indeed lookin for a sportster exaust......let me know and i'll put it back in the sportster section. looks like me an T~S hit on this thread at the same time.

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Your profile lists a Dyna......different animal. I'm going to move it to the correct section. if you are indeed lookin for a sportster exaust......let me know and i'll put it back in the sportster section. looks like me an T~S hit on this thread at the same time.
:eek-surprise did you see what you did?

·
Registered
556 Posts
I have a set of two mufflers that came off a 2012 1200 Custom. I do not have the header pipes. They are yours for the cost of shipping plus $2

·
Registered
526 Posts
Install the V&H quiet baffles. It reduces the volumea notch below obnoxious.

I sold my stock mufflers on Ebay. They went to Japan!

·
Banned
85 Posts
I have beauty-full stock pipes off my 2010 sportster..cheap,,,,, in Moreno Valley I also have 2 other sets ...1 stock set drilled out....and one set of American custom in great shape

1 - 20 of 41 Posts